Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
brtnstrns

Default Douchebag High School Kids

So this evening my wife and I went on a jog around our neighborhood in Lewisville. As we're running down Corporate, I hear this *pat pat pat* noise and feel a slight sting. I was thinking a car coming up on us was picking up gravel and it was getting tossed at us (for some reason). As the car drives by, I see my wife truly getting hurt and the I can feel the sting a little worse. These two fucking tools in an 06-10 Audi A4 drive by, the passenger smiling this douchebag smile as he's firing a fucking airsoft gun at us. I was a little shocked and confused as to what had happened so I didn't think to read his license plate. I kept an eye out for them while we continued our run but didn't come across the car again. All I can hope for is that they did it to someone else that did get their plate and called the police.

I know teenagers have been douchebags since the dawn of time, but firing a pellet gun at a woman and giving her welts is downright unacceptable. Hopefully the cops sort them out at some point or another. I'm sure they either go to Coppell or Lewisville High School. So if anyone has any kids in either of those that know some kid that drives a dark grey previous gen Audi A4, I wouldn't mind knowing the plate number.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System

Last edited by brtnstrns; 10-15-2013 at 02:08 PM.
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
re-rx7
Banned

Fuck that i would have followed them
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #3
2012mustang76123

Shoulda called the cops and said you were threatened with a gun.
2012mustang76123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
PLASMAN

You should run with your gun tomorrow....
mods to be put on:
MAK 3" Offroad downpipe, FR Intercooler, Meth kit, SSI T5 Tune

Totaled:
2013 GT/CS A6
Steeda CAI/ VMP Tune/GT500 AB/JEGS CAT DELETES/
STEEDA UCA/LCA'S/ EIBACH PRO KIT STRUTS/ FRPP K SPRINGS/ BMR PANHARD BAR / Shelby Razors 20's
PLASMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:48 AM   #5
kdanner

Find out where they live. Get some fence staples and weld yourself up some road jacks. Accidentally drop some at the end of their driveway.

kdanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
03MachMe

Call the police next time even if you don't have a plate. Give a description of the car and passengers and maybe there will be a cop in the area that will find them. That's assault plain and simple

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #7
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Fuck that i would have followed them
Yeah...I can't run 40 mph

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Call the police next time even if you don't have a plate. Give a description of the car and passengers and maybe there will be a cop in the area that will find them. That's assault plain and simple
I was going to flag down an officer at a stop light but he drove off before I could get up there. Guess I wasn't really thinking. Should have called the police regardless like you said.

I'm still pretty pissed about the whole thing. I think I may swing through the high school parking lot and see if I can spot the car and get the plate number. I doubt there are too many Audi A4s in that lot. Not sure what I could do with it besides find out where they live and go let the parents know their son needs to have his ass beat. But I'm guessing being that age with an almost new Audi and having the decency to let your buddy shoot at women on the street with an airsoft gun, his parents would probably just laugh and say how good their kid is.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
Old 10-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #8
virtu

Pathetic. Sounds like those punks need a serious ass whooping.
virtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #9
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
i'm guessing being that age with an almost new audi and having the decency to let your buddy shoot at women on the street with an airsoft gun, his parents would probably just laugh and say how good their kid is.
sft!!!
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
DirtyD

I would still call the police and file a report. As long as you can describe the car well enough for them to get an idea, they may be able to find them from there. You already have the evidence of pellet welts.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #11
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I would still call the police and file a report. As long as you can describe the car well enough for them to get an idea, they may be able to find them from there. You already have the evidence of pellet welts.
Think I could still call them today to file it? Just 311?

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 10-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
jng2985

So this evening my wife and I went on a jog around our neighborhood in Lewisville. As we're running down Corporate, I hear this *pat pat pat* noise and feel a slight sting. I was thinking a car coming up on us was picking up gravel and it was getting tossed at us (for some reason). As the car drives by, I see my wife truly getting hurt and the I can feel the sting a little worse. These two fucking tools in an 06-10 Audi A4 drive by, the passenger smiling this douchebag smile as he's firing a fucking airsoft gun at us. I was a little shocked and confused as to what had happened so I didn't think to read his license plate. I kept an eye out for them while we continued our run but didn't come across the car again. All I can hope for is that they did it to someone else that did get their plate and called the police.

I know teenagers have been douchebags since the dawn of time, but firing a pellet gun at a woman and giving her welts is downright unacceptable. I'll put the the obligatory Texan response of: I'd like to pepper them with some of my own pellets from a Benelli Nova and see how they feel. Mother fuckers. Hopefully the cops sort them out at some point or another. I'm sure they either go to Coppell or Lewisville High School. So if anyone has any kids in either of those that know some kid that drives a dark grey previous gen Audi A4, I wouldn't mind knowing the plate number.
Do you remeber if the car had dark wheels?
jng2985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #13
DirtyD

Think I could still call them today to file it? Just 311?
I would think so.

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
Sounds like you may know them. op:
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
No I didn't catch the wheels. Looked fairly clean and stock but wheels could have been dark. Between 2006 and 2012 audi A4. Dark grey. Passenger was white. Pretty sure he was wearing some douchey headband or something. Didn't see the driver.

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 10-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #15
50bryan

hopefully you catch these guys that were doing that.
regardless of what age they are, those kinds of actions are unacceptable.
50bryan is offline   Reply With Quote