Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
12.29 ftw!!
Fuck yea
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #92
saunupe1911

Cool, I knew I wasn't crazy. It thought saw low 12s

Great times though fellas. And I see how the forced induction bug starts to bite. More power more power!!!
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #93
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
My car weighed in at 3790# with me in the car. Without me in the car scaled showed 3620#.

This was with ONLY the factory strut tower brace removed, 3/4 tank of 93, full Brembo wheels and tires, with heavier rear tires (not much) and the trunk/interior cleaned of any loose items.

Without a doubt the strut tower brace would've put my total with me over 3800#.

Jeff, there is no way your car weights that much more than anyone else. That is approaching gutted Slowmaro territory. Lol
Man I'm just going off what the scale read. I didn't believe it either so I got on the scale myself and I weigh between 275-280 and on the same scale I weighed 274. So it's not off.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #94
Grandpa
I> /\/\

For "the list" really all of this weight, ET slips etc is irrelevant and pointless to argue about. The list is heads up racing, not who has the fastest ET slip. So not only does your car have to be ready and set up, but your driving needs to be on point as well. Who ever hits the trap beams first wins. If you are late on your reaction time, or your car doesn't MPH as well as the guy next to you just might lose. The fastest ET doesn't always win in heads up racing.

The ET slip add on Nic is doing is cool too. It will show who has the fastest ET's but it separate from the heads up list. So those who want to chase ET's can do that too.

I understand everyone is competitive and wants to win, but it doesn't need to be so damn serious. Let's keep it light and fun guys!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #95
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
For "the list" really all of this weight, ET slips etc is irrelevant and pointless to argue about. The list is heads up racing, not who has the fastest ET slip. So not only does your car have to be ready and set up, but your driving needs to be on point as well. Who ever hits the trap beams first wins. If you are late on your reaction time, or your car doesn't MPH as well as the guy next to you just might lose. The fastest ET doesn't always win in heads up racing.

The ET slip add on Nic is doing is cool too. It will show who has the fastest ET's but it separate from the heads up list. So those who want to chase ET's can do that too.

I understand everyone is competitive and wants to win, but it doesn't need to be so damn serious. Let's keep it light and fun guys!
It should be fun and I had fun Saturday night. Was I disappointed in myself, very much so but then I had to hear the shit from y'all. I've said numerous times that I wasn't expecting much my first time out. But damn you guys got out of hand with my shit and so did I last night. Me being pissed off at myself and drinking crown and coke had a lot to do with that. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did last night. I knew I was going to get shit but damn.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #96
46Tbird

12.29 ftw!!
We might be a good race!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...imeslips-2.jpg
Old 08-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #97
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
It should be fun and I had fun Saturday night. Was I disappointed in myself, very much so but then I had to hear the shit from y'all. I've said numerous times that I wasn't expecting much my first time out. But damn you guys got out of hand with my shit and so did I last night. Me being pissed off at myself and drinking crown and coke had a lot to do with that. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did last night. I knew I was going to get shit but damn.
It's all good bro. Now we can go forward. Lets just have fun, do some racing and have some laughs along the way.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #98
sasquash1984

I think once u get your car squared away and my tune gets fixed should have a friendly rival race at the track
Old 08-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #99
Luke

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
As long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure I've seen it before but what all is done to your car?
Originally Posted by sasquash1984 View Post
I think once u get your car squared away and my tune gets fixed should have a friendly rival race at the track
What did you run Saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a BAMA (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #100
Grandpa
I> /\/\

As long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure I've seen it before but what all is done to your car?

What did you run Saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a BAMA (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro.
Danny's car is stock with exception of springs and tires. Not even tuned. He's just a driving mofo.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #101
46Tbird

Yep. Sportlines and 20" drag radials, otherwise a stock car. Well I have Boss 302 side exhaust which is worth exactly dick.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #102
Luke

Stock huh? I don't think I like you anymore!
Old 08-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #103
46Tbird

I think I saw you on 287 heading to the track. You're in the DIB '13/14 with RTS' in the rear? If so, nice ride.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #104
Luke

Yeah that was me and thanks. We had to stop 3 times to find a place with an ATM. My wife forgot cash. (It was her fault since she's not on here to defend herself!)
Old 08-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #105
sasquash1984

Originally Posted by luke View Post
as long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure i've seen it before but what all is done to your car?

What did you run saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a bama (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro. :big_banana_dance:
1174660_609790072407025_2026501011_n.jpg right lane