Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-08-2014, 01:27 PM   #16
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
If it's dry you wanna go?
You're awefully froggy, must have modded something. lol.

It's a slow Grandpa car. I should at least get a couple of cars and the move. According to RX7 you'll easily smoke me.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #17
DirtyD

Rain will be gone tonight from everything I've seen. At least on this side of town it will be.

Is you car leaving the state or staying local?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Rain will be gone tonight from everything I've seen. At least on this side of town it will be.

Is you car leaving the state or staying local?
Who cares about Ft.Crap.

Leaving the state.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #19
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Who cares about Ft.Crap.
The people that done care about the Ghetto, I mean Dallas.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #20
GunsUp

You're awefully froggy, must have modded something. lol.

It's a slow Grandpa car. I should at least get a couple of cars and the move. According to RX7 you'll easily smoke me.
Haven't done anything new. Just wanna get a run in with you before it's gone
Old 05-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Haven't done anything new. Just wanna get a run in with you before it's gone
Ohhh, I thought you were agreeing to the race with the Grandpa car. No, there won't be any racing the 5.0. I've only driven it once in the last month - month and a half since I bought the V and that was the test drive with the new owner. The car is already paid for by the new owner and just waiting for the new owner to pick it up.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #22
GunsUp

Ohhh, I thought you were agreeing to the race with the Grandpa car. No, there won't be any racing the 5.0. I've only driven it once in the last month - month and a half since I bought the V and that was the test drive with the new owner. The car is already paid for by the new owner and just waiting for the new owner to pick it up.
I forgot it was Tuned by TS. Wouldn't wanna risk it either. Smart Man
Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 PM   #23
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Were you not happy with your TS tune?
Old 05-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #24
blownaltered
I have a small penis

No he saying the car is somebody else's so he wouldn't want something bad to happen to it. He would literally have to pay for the car since the car has already been payed for. There are other things that can happen to a car while illegal street racing than blowing a motor.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #25
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
No he saying the car is somebody else's so he wouldn't want something bad to happen to it. He would literally have to pay for the car since the car has already been payed for. There are other things that can happen to a car while illegal street racing than blowing a motor.
He's just being a dick taking a passive aggressive stab at TS - a shop he has no personal experience with, but rather just being yet another bandwagon rider regurgitating shit he heard from someone else rather than making a statement from firsthand experience.

No shop is perfect - NONE. Shit happens in this hobby. I can see someone calling out a shady shop that steals from it's customers like RSI/Hennessy, but slandering a hardworking group like TS based on he said/she said without any personal 1st hand experience is classless and cruel. There are guys there that work really hard and go out of their way for customers because they are car guys themselves and get how important our cars are to us because they are the same way. But you fucktards who continue to run your mouths without firstand experience need to shut the fuck up. These guys feed their families and you're directly affecting them and their families.

If you don't like TS, fine. Don't use them. Get the fuck over it and find another shop. But don't keep running your mouths for your own entertainment thinking you are funny, because you're not.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #26
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

He's just being a dick taking a passive aggressive stab at TS - a shop he has no personal experience with, but rather just being yet another bandwagon rider regurgitating shit he heard from someone else rather than making a statement from firsthand experience.

No shop is perfect - NONE. Shit happens in this hobby. I can see someone calling out a shady shop that steals from it's customers like RSI/Hennessy, but slandering a hardworking group like TS based on he said/she said without any personal 1st hand experience is classless and cruel. There are guys there that work really hard and go out of their way for customers because they are car guys themselves and get how important our cars are to us because they are the same way. But you fucktards who continue to run your mouths without firstand experience need to shut the fuck up. These guys feed their families and you're directly affecting them and their families.

If you don't like TS, fine. Don't use them. Get the fuck over it and find another shop. But don't keep running your mouths for your own entertainment thinking you are funny, because you're not.
X2 well said Steve.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #27
Midnight11
El Presidente

Who gives a shit!? Either run or quit bitching

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #28
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Let's run then..
Old 05-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #29
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Ok who are you talking about? Steve will run him in the Caddy. He will not run him in the 5.0 since he doesn't own it anymore. Maybe you should quote who you are talking about so we know.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:40 PM   #30
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Ok who are you talking about? Steve will run him in the Caddy. He will not run him in the 5.0 since he doesn't own it anymore. Maybe you should quote who you are talking about so we know.
i understand that steve will not run the 5.0 i was just talking about the shop bs. i need tires before i can run steve

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote