Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Site Comments & Feedback

Site Comments & Feedback If you have some ideas or concerns with the forum or members, post them here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
JDBishopArts

A couple of the posts were a little overboard. It's not also only about the people on here but the sponsors who help keep the site running. I'm not a mod here but have been on some other sites and that is one thing people have to keep in mind.

Plus, while some people might know you, your jokes and personality (and I mean that generally and not specifically to one person, me included), some might not. This is a new site which doesn't have the foundation of solid, contributing member base. Or solid contributing sponsor base. We don't need to accidentally run any of them off if they see "drama".

Most of us are all friends here. Doesn't mean we can't have some fun but discretion is appreciated I'm sure. Let's try to keep it a fun environment. This site is different than the others in the area and let's try to keep it that way.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #17
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

This place would get very fucking boring without me.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:15 PM   #18
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
This place would get very fucking boring without me.
and faster
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
Selcouth

Wait what? You mean we have some liberals around these parts?
Old 07-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #20
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Selcouth View Post
Wait what? You mean we have some liberals around these parts?
Yeah way too many.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #21
rriddle3

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Tell your 12 year old daughter to stay off a car website dominated by men. Your job as a parent to control what your kids read and watch. Not for the rest of us to have to be sensored or have someone sensor us.
I don't have a 12 year old daughter and from your reply, I doubt that you do, either. Unless a site is locked to the general public, you have no idea who might be looking at it or from where they are accessing it.

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
A couple of the posts were a little overboard. It's not also only about the people on here but the sponsors who help keep the site running. I'm not a mod here but have been on some other sites and that is one thing people have to keep in mind.

Plus, while some people might know you, your jokes and personality (and I mean that generally and not specifically to one person, me included), some might not. This is a new site which doesn't have the foundation of solid, contributing member base. Or solid contributing sponsor base. We don't need to accidentally run any of them off if they see "drama".

Most of us are all friends here. Doesn't mean we can't have some fun but discretion is appreciated I'm sure. Let's try to keep it a fun environment. This site is different than the others in the area and let's try to keep it that way.
SPONSORS!! ADVERTISERS!! That's the big point right there. I'll give just one guess what their advertising dollars are not attracted to.
2012 GT Automatic, Kona Blue w/Stone interior
The usual exhaust mods, JLT CAI, Brenspeed tune, BMR LCAs
rriddle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by rriddle3 View Post
I don't have a 12 year old daughter and from your reply, I doubt that you do, either. Unless a site is locked to the general public, you have no idea who might be looking at it or from where they are accessing it.

SPONSORS!! ADVERTISERS!! That's the big point right there. I'll give just one guess what their advertising dollars are not attracted to.
No 12 year old girl here, just two boys and I will watch to make sure they stay off this crap till they are a certain age.

The advertisers also pay in hopes more people sign up here, but if there isn't any new posts or activity new people will not stick around. Have to have some kind of content. The bitching in that thread was childs play compaired to other boards with more advertisers so you can't say anything about that.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote