Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default Nov 23rd - Dyno Day for Toys for Tots

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up. There is a dyno day at TrueStreet Motorsports in McKinney that will be benefiting Toys For Tots on Sunday from 9am to 2pm.

Pulls are $30 bucks if you are donating a toy or $50 bucks with no toy. Come on out to support a good cause to give some kids something for Christmas who might not otherwise have anything on Christmas morning.
You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
You aren't dynoing shit. You won't show the numbers because that would be the end of your sandbagging. As for me I don't think fox bodies make enough power to turn the rollers on those things
1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
blownaltered
I have a small penis

1) I didn't say I was going to. I know what it makes it. It's about to change again so it would be pointless to do so.

2) Your car doesn't leave the garage so power numbers are irrelevant.
I drove it two weeks ago. Had to put the top up, don't like the cold.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #5
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Speak for yourself.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Speak for yourself.

You drive your car?
Old 11-20-2014, 09:54 PM   #7
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:05 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Good cause but would never let them touch or put my car anywhere near that dyno.
Ya dont say? Lol
Old 11-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #9
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:20 PM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Don't know why you posted this in this group anyways.
Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #11
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Not everyone feels the way you do. Others can make their own decisions.
Majority does on this site.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #12
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Majority does on this site.
No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #13
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

No, just your lil clique'ish group. Eventually something will happen with HPP and everyone in your lil group will jump on that hate bandwagon too. Eventually, you kiddos its just part of the hobby and you are just as equally responsible for what happens to your cars when you decide to mod them.
Oh ok Clint.

Lmao calling me a kiddo. I think TS did it to themselves when they never take blame whenever a car fucks up. Even when it happened on their dyno.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #14
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #15
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Maybe they did fuck up, maybe they didnt. But dont kid yourself that you dont share responsibility for it. You chose to heavily mod your car, with that comes risk. Be a grown up and take some accountibilty for your actions. Its done and over with so I dont know why you continue to harp on the subject. We get it. Lol.
I take responsibility that I didn't get out of there soon enough. And I harp is why you even consider promoting their dyno day. Hell they aren't on the site anymore so who gives a shit.