The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Protesting what?
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Protesting what?
Their usual "god hates fags" nonsense. They will say that it's God punishing them for supporting the gay troops and all that bullshit. The head loud mouth lady said it was 26 less "fag" supporters on the earth. blah blah blah.

Eventually, someone is going to hurt this woman for all her nonsense but I fear her own children will be as well. Even though her kids spew the same garbage she does. I find it unbelievable that people would believe in a God that would allow them to do/believe such things.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Their usual "god hates fags" nonsense. They will say that it's God punishing them for supporting the gay troops and all that bullshit. The head loud mouth lady said it was 26 less "fag" supporters on the earth. blah blah blah.

Eventually, someone is going to hurt this woman for all her nonsense but I fear her own children will be as well. Even though her kids spew the same garbage she does. I find it unbelievable that people would believe in a God that would allow them to do/believe such things.
Howard Stern used to have these nut bags on in the 90s just to make fun of them. Nobody ever paid any attention to these fucks, now all of a sudden they are all over the news. Its sad that now days the media wants to boost the ratings so bad this is the shit they put on. It was funny when Stern did it because he made them look stupid as hell and you realized they were a joke. Now people are taking a group like this serious, instead of laughing at them like they should
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Howard Stern used to have these nut bags on in the 90s just to make fun of them. Nobody ever paid any attention to these fucks, now all of a sudden they are all over the news. Its sad that now days the media wants to boost the ratings so bad this is the shit they put on. It was funny when Stern did it because he made them look stupid as hell and you realized they were a joke. Now people are taking a group like this serious, instead of laughing at them like they should
There is nothing funny about saying 26 defenseless souls deserved to die.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
blownaltered
I have a small penis

There is nothing funny about saying 26 defenseless souls deserved to die.
Did you even read my post? I said people shouldn't take assholes like this seriously, they should be looked at as the jokes they are. Also Stern had them on in the 90s to make fun of them. So I don't know where you got that I said it was funny what they said about the kids.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Did you even read my post? I said people shouldn't take assholes like this seriously, they should be looked at as the jokes they are. Also Stern had them on in the 90s to make fun of them. So I don't know where you got that I said it was funny what they said about the kids.
You missed my point, Donnie.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
blownaltered
I have a small penis

You missed my point, Donnie.
My post didnt make sense when I read it over, so here is a new one. In short fuck westborro baptist church. It was funny 10 years ago when they were a joke and nobody took anything they said serious. They have been saying shit like this for years but now people are taking them serious, that is the scary part. I think idiots like this should be shot in the street but we have free speech so we can't do that. The media is partly to blame since they are the ones spreading their ignorance. If people ignored them they would go away but since they get on the news they say this shit. Its scary that people really think this way, but they do. The media is going to blow this sad situation way out of wak for ratings. I've heard this compare to 911 on the radio, how in the hell does this compare to 911, they aren't even in the same ballpark.

Last edited by blownaltered; 12-17-2012 at 08:34 PM.