Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Wade@Torksperformance

Default Whats Up fellas.

Whats going on fellas. Was told by Nick to check out the web site. And maybe become a sponsor. depending on how things go. But none the less I'm a truck/car guy and some of you might know me and remember my old SRT-10

My names Wade I run a small powdercoating shop in Hillsboro, Tx called Torks Performance Powdercoating & Ceramics. I've been open comeing up on 2 years this Nov. I'm not your normal coater. I'm a custom coater. I started this business because i was tired of over paying other people to do work for me. I have acess to over 1900 Colors , Candy,translucents,RAL,chromes,flats, you name it i can get it. I also can ceramic coat long tube,shorty headers, i can do it. anyway onto the pictures!. Heres my Web Sit www.TorksPerformance.com

Thats just a few different pictures of my work. now on to the fun stuff i currently drive a 09 reg cab hemi will misc stuff done to it.. but does anyone remember my SRT-10?

Wade@Torksperformance is offline   Reply With Quote