Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #136
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
The C6 interior was meant to be functional and lightweight. The interior in the C7 is MUCH nicer.
I have no doubt the C7 has a superb interior. I always shrugged off the rubbermaid comments about vette interiors because i had never really been in one long. THe other day it came to fruition.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:53 PM   #137
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
I have no doubt the C7 has a superb interior. I always shrugged off the rubbermaid comments about vette interiors because i had never really been in one long. THe other day it came to fruition.
Lol. You dont drive a Bugatti either.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #138
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Lol. You dont drive a Bugatti either.
Not following you here. You love your vette though even though its slow.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:51 PM   #139
DirtyD

Still here, no tantrum. I'm leaving the subject alone. Isn't that what was suggested? I believe it was.

For the record, anyone that knows me would know I wouldn't be serious about shooting someone
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:02 PM   #140
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
He wasnt banned. He can reply if wants to. Right now be's sitting in a corner somewhere holding his breath throwing a tantrum.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for the mentality you carry around this place. Finally I can see why there a lot of people that don't really have much respect for you.

Since this will be the last time I'll probably speak to you, I'm sorry about your brother, and hope that your family finds comfort after it happens.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:51 PM   #141
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm really starting to feel sorry for the mentality you carry around this place. Finally I can see why there a lot of people that don't really have much respect for you.

Since this will be the last time I'll probably speak to you, I'm sorry about your brother, and hope that your family finds comfort after it happens.
Very classy, Derek.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:44 AM   #142
re-rx7
Banned

Mod plans for v? Coyote swap?! Lol
Old 03-16-2014, 12:57 AM   #143
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Mod plans for v? Coyote swap?! Lol
Ok, now that was funny. Lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:12 AM   #144
STROKD
Old School

Not following you here. You love your vette though even though its slow.
Of course you didnt understand. You drive a Mustang, its interior is not all bad ass like a Bugatti or similar high end car either.

The interior comments about Vettes cracks me up. Who gives a fuck? Why is it supposed to look like the inside of an Aventador when it costs very little more than a Mustang? The new car costs much more because of the extra crap they had to put inside to cheer people such as yourself up. Thanks for that.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:04 PM   #145
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Your such a fucking d-bag. Let's start off with the condescending remark about his brother. You don't know Steve or his brother. You call Steve a piece of shit ( I'm paraphrasing ) then go oh yeah I'm sorry your brother is dying. What a fucking punk.

As for his mentality, he has been very calm and gentle with your witless ass. He didn't ban you or jump down your throat for the shit you have said. I would say that speaks volumes for him, especially after your last comment. The only people that have been banned by Steve are people that were trolling from dfwmustangs. Let's not even talk about his character since I can say as one of his best friends he will do anything for a friend, so go fuck yourself on that one little man.

You started this shit when you went ape shit about a Jesus joke. Give me a fucking break bible boy. Do you get pissed off when people make fun of other religions or is it just yours. All comments were jokes that everybody else saw as jokes but you are such a dumb ass you couldn't figure that out. It's funny howone person who has no sense of humor can ruin every bodies fun.

Lastly there is no such thing as playing around about shooting somebody. I would assume everybody here including myself would take that as a threat and not to be handled lightly. So if your that stupid not to understand that then you are to ignorant to own a gun and should sell them right away.

In closing go fuck yourself

Have a nice day
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:13 PM   #146
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
your such a fucking d-bag. Let's start off with the condescending remark about his brother. You don't know steve or his brother. You call steve a piece of shit ( i'm paraphrasing ) then go oh yeah i'm sorry your brother is dying. What a fucking punk.

As for his mentality, he has been very calm and gentle with your witless ass. He didn't ban you or jump down your throat for the shit you have said. I would say that speaks volumes for him, especially after your last comment. The only people that have been banned by steve are people that were trolling from dfwmustangs. Let's not even talk about his character since i can say as one of his best friends he will do anything for a friend, so go fuck yourself on that one little man.

You started this shit when you went ape shit about a jesus joke. Give me a fucking break bible boy. Do you get pissed off when people make fun of other religions or is it just yours. All comments were jokes that everybody else saw as jokes but you are such a dumb ass you couldn't figure that out. It's funny howone person who has no sense of humor can ruin every bodies fun.

Lastly there is no such thing as playing around about shooting somebody. I would assume everybody here including myself would take that as a threat and not to be handled lightly. So if your that stupid not to understand that then you are to ignorant to own a gun and should sell them right away.

In closing go fuck yourself

have a nice day
Actually, I'll leave one last remark on this whole thing.

Donnie, you just went off talking about how everything you typed I took too seriously, and that I shouldn't take everything on the internet so literally. So doesn't that mean you should do the same exact thing with everything I have said as well? After all, this is all just text on a public forum. It's not that hard for someone to type words in manner than makes them actually sound angry. Why so serious?? So it seems that the person that needs to listen to their own advice here is actually you. If you really take a threat over the internet seriously enough to feel threaten, then I'm sorry. It is the internet after all.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm typing this in an angry manner, so I need to add some "fuck yous", a couple of "go kill youself's", and a little dash of "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Attachment 1217

Last edited by DirtyD; 05-21-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #147
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Actually, I'll leave one last remark on this whole thing.

Donnie, you just went off talking about how everything you typed I took too seriously, and that I shouldn't take everything on the internet so literally. So doesn't that mean you should do the same exact thing with everything I have said as well? After all, this is all just text on a public forum. It's not that hard for someone to type words in manner than makes them actually sound angry. Why so serious?? So it seems that the person that needs to listen to their own advice here is actually you. If you really take a threat over the internet seriously enough to feel threaten, then I'm sorry. It is the internet after all.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm typing this in an angry manner, so I need to add some "fuck yous", a couple of "go kill youself's", and a little dash of "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Attachment 1217
Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #148
DirtyD

your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the internet lightly. Matter of fact i don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then i thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what i said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

Attachment 1218

Last edited by DirtyD; 05-21-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #149
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #150
Junkie

This website has more inner bickering/bitching then any forum I'm on

You're all a bunch of cry baby internet hard ass bitches. fuck