Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #121
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
We can do it as soon my car is finally done. It can be at Ennis,121, GB, or the tollway. I don't care.
Finally! Geez. lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #122
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It's still a loss. I was dragging Nick's ass every time down the track until my no driving ass missed a gear and he would go by the last 100ft. Doesn't mean shit unless you cross the beams first.
But if you didn't miss who would had won?
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #123
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Finally! Geez. lol.
Well you guys are nagging like fucking wives. Just got to agree with y'all to shut the fuck up.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #124
mustang1200

Ok let's race right now I'm ready to go. What are you too scared? Sounds retarded doesn't it?
We can do it as soon my car is finally done. It can be at Ennis,121, GB, or the tollway. I don't care.
Are we doing right now or when you car is finally done?

I can meet you in 45 minutes between Frisco and Mckinney.
mustang1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #125
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by mustang1200 View Post

Wow I was showing a point but never mind.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #126
Grandpa
I> /\/\

But if you didn't miss who would had won?
I would have, making less power than him too.

Well you guys are nagging like fucking wives. Just got to agree with y'all to shut the fuck up.
lol!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #127
mustang1200

Wow I was showing a point but never mind.
Showing or proving? I never said it had to be right this second. I'm simply letting you know I'm on your schedule. Just have no doubt I'm ready when you are.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #128
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I like this guy. lmao.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #129
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I would have, making less power than him too.

lol!
Ok which means yours is faster. So you're telling me if me and Feldman raced and he missed a gear and I beat him then I'm faster then his vette? Sounds kinda stupid to me.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #130
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I like this guy. lmao.
You would since you have a slow car too.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #131
mustang1200

Ok which means yours is faster. So you're telling me if me and Feldman raced and he missed a gear and I beat him then I'm faster then his vette? Sounds kinda stupid to me.
If we are racing and I cross the finish line first I won. If you are a crappy driver with a car that makes more power that's not my fault. (Not saying you are a crappy driver) If you want to dyno race lets just meet at HPP or TS or Brooks and see who makes more power right now. I will accept any challenge you present.

Last edited by mustang1200; 07-10-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #132
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

If we are racing and I cross the finish line first I won. If you are a crappy driver with a car that makes more power that's not my fault. (Not saying you are a crappy driver) If you want to dyno race lets just meet at HPP or TS or Brooks and see who makes more power right now. I will accept any challenge your present.
But it doesn't mean you are faster then me if I missed a gear. Just means I can't drive.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #133
White_lightning

Either there is a LOT of sand bagging going on here about HP numbers... or there is a LOT of bullshit that will never lead to a race...
i Love bench racing as much as the rest... but till you MAKE 800 rwhp... you dont have 800 rwhp...
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #134
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It didn't mean my car was faster, it just meant I was able to get it down the track quicker. I could probably still make it a close race at the track since I can get it down the track better than him, but from a roll he will easily beat me since he makes more peak power/mph.

What good is a 1100rw if Feldman couldn't drive it? Sitting there in a parking lot with a dyno sheet doesn't win any races.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #135
mustang1200

But it doesn't mean you are faster then me if I missed a gear. Just means I can't drive.
So why bother racing at all? Let go to the dyno today and see who makes more power if that's how you want to judge our cars. I'll pay for the dyno time.