The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default F-150 5.0 Supercrew pricing

Anyone have any idea what kinda prices these things are going for these days? It's end of the year and I know they are looking to move them.

I'm not interested in a base model, but not a fully loaded $40k truck either.

I know Plasman recently picked up his Ecoboost truck. Maybe he can chime in.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
JDMLOL

My dad picked one up last June for ~36k. It's an ecoboost fx2. Basically hard loaded with navigation and everything. I think it stickered for 44k.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
JDBishopArts

My dad picked up a XLT CC long bed 4x4 ecoboost for the mid 35s I think.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Ruger

I just helped my brother find a new 2013 f150 super crew xlt with the 5.0. It has power windows, locks, Bluetooth, and sync. Other than that not too many bells and whistles. He paid 29,500 with ttl included from auto nation in frisco
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
DirtyD

For one with a decent amount of options, expected to pay mid to upper 30s, depending on trim level, cab size, drivetrain. You can get a bare bones plus a few essentials for upper 20s to low 30s.

I priced out a crew cab, 5 1/2' bed, 4x4, STX with almost all the option (comparable to me car's options) for right at $41k MSRP.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
I just helped my brother find a new 2013 f150 super crew xlt with the 5.0. It has power windows, locks, Bluetooth, and sync. Other than that not too many bells and whistles. He paid 29,500 with ttl included from auto nation in frisco
That doesn't sound like a bad deal.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
For one with a decent amount of options, expected to pay mid to upper 30s, depending on trim level, cab size, drivetrain. You can get a bare bones plus a few essentials for upper 20s to low 30s.

I priced out a crew cab, 5 1/2' bed, 4x4, STX with almost all the option (comparable to me car's options) for right at $41k MSRP.
A lot of the dealerships are doing a $15,000 off MSRP deal right now. I don't/need a 4x4 (my Explorer is a 4x4 and I've never used it lol) Leather isn't a must, but I would like to have the Sync/Bluetooth.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #8
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
A lot of the dealerships are doing a $15,000 off MSRP deal right now. I don't/need a 4x4 (my Explorer is a 4x4 and I've never used it lol) Leather isn't a must, but I would like to have the Sync/Bluetooth.
For about a week I was steadily looking at doing a trade on my car for a truck. But I would end up on the under side of the trade because my car would be lucky to get $22k now.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #9
blownaltered
I have a small penis

You don't need a truck, you don't haul anything. Buy a Chevy truck that way you can have a vehicle made by the same company that makes that super awesome car you like. I would hate to hear you bitch for 5 years about how your Ford truck sucks and my Chevy truck can tow more.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
PLASMAN

Mine is a year old and I got it for $25k 2012FX2 Screw loaded minus nav.

There are killer rebates on any 13's left you can get a loaded lariat for $35. Holler at craig south over at town east ford or skip at grapevine
mods to be put on:
MAK 3" Offroad downpipe, FR Intercooler, Meth kit, SSI T5 Tune

Totaled:
2013 GT/CS A6
Steeda CAI/ VMP Tune/GT500 AB/JEGS CAT DELETES/
STEEDA UCA/LCA'S/ EIBACH PRO KIT STRUTS/ FRPP K SPRINGS/ BMR PANHARD BAR / Shelby Razors 20's
PLASMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
You don't need a truck, you don't haul anything. Buy a Chevy truck that way you can have a vehicle made by the same company that makes that super awesome car you like. I would hate to hear you bitch for 5 years about how your Ford truck sucks and my Chevy truck can tow more.
I need a truck all the time. Ever tried loading the big jiujitsu mats in the back of an Explorer before? Not fun. Plus we find ourselves needing a truck all the time for all the yardwork/gardening stuff we do and other stuff. I don't give a shit which can tow more since don't do any towing. lol

I like the way the outsides of the Chevy's look, but the interior in the Fords is MUCH better. Either truck will last a really long time though.

Originally Posted by PLASMAN View Post
Mine is a year old and I got it for $25k 2012FX2 Screw loaded minus nav.

There are killer rebates on any 13's left you can get a loaded lariat for $35. Holler at craig south over at town east ford or skip at grapevine
$25k? That's a nice truck for that price!
Old 11-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I need a truck all the time. Ever tried loading the big jiujitsu mats in the back of an Explorer before? Not fun. Plus we find ourselves needing a truck all the time for all the yardwork/gardening stuff we do and other stuff. I don't give a shit which can tow more since don't do any towing. lol

I like the way the outsides of the Chevy's look, but the interior in the Fords is MUCH better. Either truck will last a really long time though.

$25k? That's a nice truck for that price!
I can't say that I have. Sports cars have always been my second vehicles, I have never actually owned a daily driver that wasn't a truck. So I guess I never have those I wish I had a truck moments. I have had 4 ford trucks and just as many Chevy trucks, I have liked them all. Sometime the gmc interior is nicer than the Chevy interior, you might want to check that out as well. And kiss my ass for not taking my bait with the corvette comment
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #13
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
And kiss my ass for not taking my bait with the corvette comment
LOL, I don't even pay attention the trolling anymore.