Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #16
03MachMe

I wish I was stuck in my house. I have been working past 4 days, all night long. ITS COLD!! Roads are actually not bad at all around here almost all of them have been cleared in tire tracks. actually went to BWW a couple hours ago lol

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I would keep my butt in that squad car and wouldnt get out inless i had to. Tickets be damned!!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #18
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
I wish I was stuck in my house. I have been working past 4 days, all night long. ITS COLD!! Roads are actually not bad at all around here almost all of them have been cleared in tire tracks. actually went to BWW a couple hours ago lol
Dang yeah that kinda sucks.

Its amazing what a difference 15-20 miles makes. According to my sister in Richardson it's not nearly as ridiculous as up here in Lewisville.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #19
03MachMe

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I would keep my butt in that squad car and wouldnt get out inless i had to. Tickets be damned!!
Thats been the plan. Only a couple guys are making traffic stops and only way I am is if you do something REALLY stupid right in front of me.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
Ruger

I have left the pony in the corral. I took my wife's Nissan Rogue to work yesterday and drove it today. I am impressed with the Rogue. It is a gutless wonder in normal conditions but a beast in the snow. Front wheel drive rocks only in this weather
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Thats been the plan. Only a couple guys are making traffic stops and only way I am is if you do something REALLY stupid right in front of me.
I dont blame you a bit. Find one of those places that will hook you up with a free hot drink and stay warm. I can only imagine the stupid shit you have seen the last couple of days. stay safe out there bro
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #22
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
This made me laugh!

I have drank two gallons of wine in the last two days. Lol.
Yeah it's funny. I remember some dating show that used to come on back when I was in college and they had Aria Giovanni and Jodie Moore. I've been amazed at everything you can find on youtube, so I figured I would search for that episode. No luck but, I did find out that Alexis Texas doesn't do Black guys, Rachel Starr is from Dallas and drives a Vanquish.

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Wait, are pizza places delivering? I keep seeing commercials for Pizza Hut and was thinking of ordering a pizza and getting the driver to pick up some beer for me for a little extra cash haha
Dominos delivered to me. Before placing my order I did ask because it's pretty bad around here. Haven't been able to leave my apartment complex.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #23
Dominic Toretto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceEuYQc5yMo

It's a cray cray world out there.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 12-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #24
donutninja

Driving home from downtown to Coppell Firday night was scary as he'll!! So I've been studying for finals and watching Netflix all weekend. Luckily the Tom Thimb is on a 1/2 mile away so k can get there. The roads here are finally pretty decent to drive on. (Belt line / MacArthur)
donutninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #25
Dan12GT

You should see my area, its awful. I went to get some beer for the Ohio State game last night. Drove to a corner store 2 miles away in the wife's Altima and it took me an hour round trip. Highway 170 is a parking lot of jack knifed 18 wheelers.

As for me I picked up Gran Turismo 5 again, but am kinda bored of that again now, some studying for CCNP, and random TV watching. I defiantly am itching to go drive my car again!

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #26
brtnstrns

I finally got a chance to get out of the house. Spent about 45 minutes to an hour running the honda civic with full defrost and scraped 3-4 inch deep ice off every surface. Around 11:30 the hard ice started to turn slushier so I decided to drive to the Kroger to refill on supplies. We were running low on food ideas in the house. Also re-stocked on beer since I doubt I'll be traveling up to Gainesville tomorrow to work.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
Old 12-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
re-rx7
Banned

LOl I live in gainesville.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
LOl I live in gainesville.
Yeah, my coworker was saying it's still a pretty big mess up there, which I would assume since its worse there than it is here. Doubt I'll be willing to risk the trek from here, over all the bridges/overpasses, up to that if all this ice isn't gone.

03 DSG Mach 1

Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #29
re-rx7
Banned

Its still pretty thick up here. Ive been killin time playing mw3 on xbox. Stang is at the Ford house.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #30
Dominic Toretto

I can see the ice beginning to melt. Really hoping it will clear up so I can go to work tomorrow and get my grocery shopping done today. I really do not want to order Domino's again.

-Alex