Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #31
DirtyD

Jeff, you're making us Longhorns look bad.

I have gained a lot of respect for A&M as this season has progressed. I was "at" the game vs. Florida, and when they basically died in the second half liked they were plagued with last season, I thought "Here we go again..."

They have played with a purpose in the majority of their games, and have proven themselves in the SEC in my eyes.

As much as it sucks to say this, being a Bama fan before a Aggies fan, Bama didn't play for shit. Aggies deserved it, and now they can get credit for another #1 upset.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #32
BlueBolt

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
And they still have the same record and neither are going to the NC game. So your point about the rankings is what?
In case you missed it according to several sources (ESPN for one) A&M's win put them in a very good position to get a bcs bowl bid. tu lost to a really bad wvu team who has no defesne, got spanked by a suspect ou, squeaked by a terrible kansas team, and will be lucky to get cotton. So there's that.

And get outta here with that bama was tired crap. In case you missed it A&M played miss st last week too. Oh and this was A&M's 5th away game is 6 weeks with that one home game being LSU. So again get out of here with that bama was tired excuse. I was at the game and heard less excuses from drunk bama frat guys. I guess next you're going to come in here with the big 12 is stronger top to bottom than the SEC. Well don't mean to burst your bubble there but 6 of the top 10 in the bcs polls are from the sec, including A&M.

BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Wow sounds like you guys are butthurt from a few comments. Lmao I'll seat back and watch all you guys getting your feathers ruffled cause its funny as shit. And don't say you're not cause you guys wouldn't be responding if not.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #34
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Wow sounds like you guys are butthurt from a few comments. Lmao I'll seat back and watch all you guys getting your feathers ruffled cause its funny as shit. And don't say you're not cause you guys wouldn't be responding if not.
For some odd reason, everytime you take part in a football thread somewhere it goes to complete crap and becomes an arguement. lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #35
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
For some odd reason, everytime you take part in a football thread somewhere it goes to complete crap and becomes an arguement. lol.
No shit. All I'm doing is saying my opinions. If you don't like it fine but damn don't get bent out of shape about it.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #36
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

All I have to say is, GO SEC! Haha! I eat, breath and sleep Georgia Bulldog football! While at times, we haven't played to our fullest potential, we are #3 and no one can do anything about it! I am so excited to see them play Bama it's unreal. While I am not even remotely close to an A&M fan, they definitely exposed a great Bama team. Georgia hasn't won a national championship since 1980 and maybe that can change this year...maybe.
Dark Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:53 AM   #37
DirtyD

I just don't think that Georgia will be able to hold off Bama long enough to sneak away with a win.

IMO, Sabin and Bama simply under estimated what Johnny Football was capable of. And he raped them for it.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote