Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Performance

Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-13-2015, 03:30 PM   #16
TEK302

Glad it is working out. Have you seen the updated version with arms that support the shifter assembly on the trans? Just as good, I'm sure better than a blowfish bracket with that.

I still get locked out going into 5th from 4th at 7800. Likely clutch not disengaging completely. McCloud rst will go in later when its time for a replacement with a lightweight. Flywheel.
Competition Orange Boss 302 #1769
Recaro and Torsen Package - AED Tuned - BFR Shifter Bracket - SR Clutch Line - Roush Axleback - Open Side Pipes - Airaid CAI - 47#INJ - E85 - MRT O/R H - FRPP Boss Springs - BMR LCAs - Roush UCA - BMR Panhard Bar - Steeda Shifter - Exedy STG 3 Clutch/Flywheel - Shelby Clutch Reservoir - 84mm Ported TB
TEK302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:27 PM   #17
Mustangdude72

Originally Posted by TEK302 View Post
Glad it is working out. Have you seen the updated version with arms that support the shifter assembly on the trans? Just as good, I'm sure better than a blowfish bracket with that.

I still get locked out going into 5th from 4th at 7800. Likely clutch not disengaging completely. McCloud rst will go in later when its time for a replacement with a lightweight. Flywheel.
Thanks, and yes I inquired about that version as soon as I saw it because I had just bought the race spec and then I saw the even newer design, but the owner of MGW has assured me there is no performance increase from what I have on my car now with the original race spec
2004 Cobra OW pullied, full exhaust 480rwhp SOLD
2014 Raptor Ruby red

2013 Boss 302 school bus yellow; MGW race spec short throw, CAI, catch can, muffler deletes, dyno tune 406rwhp 360rwtq....Daily driver
Mustangdude72 is offline   Reply With Quote