Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Performance

Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #16
46Tbird

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Oh come on guys. There are other people out there running high 9's on a 20 inch DR. lol.
Sweet. When you gonna get that show car out to the track to show everyone how it's done?
46Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #17
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Sweet. When you gonna get that show car out to the track to show everyone how it's done?
The track? Meh. I don't really care about the track anymore. I might go on occasion but this is just fun street car for me mostly. It will hook and run just fine on the street.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
46Tbird

Aw man, I was really hoping to see some dead hooking Nittos.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #19
Midnight11
El Presidente

The track? Meh. I don't really care about the track anymore. I might go on occasion but this is just fun street car for me mostly. It will hook and run just fine on the street.

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

They hook on the street just fine, thank you. If you made it out to GTG's regularly you could find out for yourself, but you rather flake out.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Pipe down boy toy.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #22
46Tbird

They hook on the street just fine, thank you. If you made it out to GTG's regularly you could find out for yourself, but you rather flake out.
Flake out? Seems funny to me that you won't get anywhere near a track out of fear of being as slow as the people you make fun of. I'd probably make it to more "meets" if it involved something more than standing around in a parking lot, playing fake golf, getting drunk in a bar, or watching MMA on PPV. Anytime you have a car GTG and everyone there has a cold engine, you're doing it wrong.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #23
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Flake out? Seems funny to me that you won't get anywhere near a track out of fear of being as slow as the people you make fun of. I'd probably make it to more "meets" if it involved something more than standing around in a parking lot, playing fake golf, getting drunk in a bar, or watching MMA on PPV. Anytime you have a car GTG and everyone there has a cold engine, you're doing it wrong.

LOL, right. That's exactly why I don't go to the track. Gimme a break. hahahaha. Sorry Danny, been there , done that. I spent many, many weekends at the trackfor years racing, breaking shit and wasting tons of time/money all in the pursuit of magical ET numbers that at the end of the day mean nothing. I've been faster in a daily street stang than you have ever been.I apologize if my boredom with it offends you. haha. When the group track event comes about, I will be there to have a good time like usual. But I'm not going to go out of my way to the track just to get some ET slips to impress you. lol. I frankly just don't have time with a wife, a daughter and another one on the way to waste every weekend being a track whore. I also have other hobbies as you well know that take up my rare free time. I have to pick and choose what to do with my time.

As far as the other GTG's it seems to me everyone else has a good time so it must be you who that can't seem to lighten up just to have fun. I'm not a fan of "bar" gtg's myself but I still go when I can (and I don't drink either) to have a good time with the group as long as it's not one of those nasty smoke filled places. Top Golf was really fun, you're just being a Negative Nancy there. It's golf and a video game smashed together. It's actually fun.

If it's hanging out in a parking lot, at Top Golf or some restaraunt watching a UFC or whatever else, it's fun because it's an exuse together to have a good timewith the group building friendships and that is what it's all about. It's too bad for you can't lighten up to enjoy the expeirence because you're missing out on some good people. Maybe you should just stick to long road trip vacations with other men. lol.

Last edited by Grandpa; 03-11-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #24
46Tbird

Aw, my mistake, I thought this was the Performance forum of a car website, not the fucking vagina monologues.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #25
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Aw, my mistake, I thought this was the Performance forum of a car website, not the fucking vagina monologues.
It is. There is quite abit of performance stuff going on here. You're too busy being negative or making judgements to attend events to take part.

Now run along now, back to the track by yourself to rip off yet another record setting 7.9 for the 100th time. Be sure make room in your glovebox for your tampons next to those magical timeslips. lmao!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #26
46Tbird

It is. There is quite abit of performance stuff going on here. You're too busy being negative or making judgements to attend events to take part.
Oh that's right, there are lots of posts of you busting your buddys' balls after they pop their engines in their quest for more performance. But you yourself don't really have anything to add here, because this is the Performance forum, and as you say you don't care about the track anymore.

Maybe they should add a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used'ta Run 9s" forum or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used to Be a JKD Master" forum, or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Bowled a 300" forum. At least then you'll have some relevant info to add.

Now run along now, back to the track by yourself to rip off yet another record setting 7.9 for the 100th time. Be sure make room in your glovebox for your tampons next to those magical timeslips. lmao!
That's funny. I have dozens of photos of me with friends at the various tracks, but I've never seen you at one. The people I go with are cool but I don't name drop in every post like you do (how many times are you gonna mention you know Junkie anyway?). And finally, I added timeslips to show real-world results of using the specific product the OP asked about. This is the Performance forum, remember? Summer is coming soon, run along now and get your bikini line back into shape.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #27
STROKD
Old School

my nittos dead hook... ask Steve. Put it does have 10 grand in the suspension...
Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh that's right, there are lots of posts of you busting your buddys' balls after they pop their engines in their quest for more performance. But you yourself don't really have anything to add here, because this is the Performance forum, and as you say you don't care about the track anymore.

Maybe they should add a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used'ta Run 9s" forum or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used to Be a JKD Master" forum, or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Bowled a 300" forum. At least then you'll have some relevant info to add.

That's funny. I have dozens of photos of me with friends at the various tracks, but I've never seen you at one. The people I go with are cool but I don't name drop in every post like you do (how many times are you gonna mention you know Junkie anyway?). And finally, I added timeslips to show real-world results of using the specific product the OP asked about. This is the Performance forum, remember? Summer is coming soon, run along now and get your bikini line back into shape.
If you hung out with this group at all, you'd realize that everyone busts eachothers balls for everything, doesn't matter what it is, but it's lighthearted in nature. Like me referring to the "flake" comment you made to this whole group and joking with you about flaking. lol.

And since when is performance only in regards to the track only? Is track data the only data that counts because that is what is important to you?

Btw, I know Junkie....and a lot of other fast guys.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #29
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
my nittos dead hook... ask Steve. Put it does have 10 grand in the suspension...
Hell yeah. It makes LOUD noises too that scared the shit out of both of us - BOOM! But that didn't happen at the track, so it's not performance that counts. lmao.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #30
46Tbird

If you hung out with this group at all, you'd realize that everyone busts eachothers balls for everything, doesn't matter what it is, but it's lighthearted in nature.
You think I don't know that? What do you think I've been doing the whole thread?