Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #211
J.Shoot

Default RR

Originally Posted by ShortBus View Post
Taken the car apart right now should have it back together right around nov. 1st. I'll be looking for you at Coit around then or RR.
I live to far away to run over to the Coit meet... but maybe sometime when we don't have other commitments....
I set the car up for what I wanted, straight line racing is what we like, so that's what we did.
If your not set up for a dig race we will run you from a roll.... don't mind that at all.
2013 Boss 302 #2602
D1 Procharger
So many mods I can't remember them all.
Built and Tuned by True Street

J.Shoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #212
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Listen here you TS nutswinger. I clearly said I would race him at the RR event. Which is a roll race. He is who changed up the race on me to a dig race which is why I responded with what I did I have no problem saying he should drag my ass from a dead stop. From a roll different story.

Clearly you don't know my car and actually it us running very well. Plenty of videos of it, we just decided to pull and do a mild build on the motor.
Lmao this is great. I could care less who takes their car to which shop. There is not one post in here saying that I think ts is better than HPP. All I have stated is both shops have blown up cars and so has every shop in Dallas, so let's get that straight first. Clearly I don't know anything about your car or you and could give a shit less. Matter of fact the only reason I know anything about the other guys car is because I saw it at RR. I'm in here giving people shit that I actually know. To me this all in good fun, apparently you think everything is serious.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #213
ShortBus

And like I said can you not read? I called him out at RR lol not a dig. He's the one changing the stipulations. . Hints why I said as soon as he races me at the track.
ShortBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #214
ShortBus

What's funny is you say I take everything going serious when I just happen to disagree with what happens to be coming out of your mouth. I could care less as well. I don't use HPP obviously not TS either. My friends works on my car. Wouldn't let anyone else touch it after seeing the work these shops do. All have there issues correct.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #215
J.Shoot

Taken the car apart right now should have it back together right around nov. 1st. I'll be looking for you at Coit around then or RR.
And just so you know, I don't have a clue what car you have, how much power it makes or anything about you..... I don't really care, I'll still run you.
2013 Boss 302 #2602
D1 Procharger

Old 09-18-2014, 08:52 AM   #216
ShortBus

And it's nothing personal about the white Boss I think it's a bad ass car. Hints why I want to run him by I know it moves out. I think that's a good goal to have to beat his car. I just can't stand who built his car.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:52 AM   #217
blownaltered
I have a small penis

And like I said can you not read? I called him out at RR lol not a dig. He's the one changing the stipulations. . Hints why I said as soon as he races me at the track.
Hahaha your cracking me up. I just keep imagining a guy smashing keyboards every time he types.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #218
ShortBus

I have the school bus yellow LS running around. It's a blower car. Nothing crazy just a little tvs
Old 09-18-2014, 08:55 AM   #219
ShortBus

Ni more like a guy sitting taking a shit laughing while on the toilet.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #220
J.Shoot

Default Hey

I have the school bus yellow LS running around. It's a blower car. Nothing crazy just a little tvs
Cool, if we have a time we can make it over after nov. 1st but before RR I'll let you know. We just like to race.... we don't care who it is....

Look forward to meeting you...

J.Shoot
2013 Boss 302 #2602
D1 Procharger

Old 09-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #221
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Laughing Bc this is what Steve is doing
How so? You keep saying that, but your argument holds no water AT ALL. You make more power, in a MUCH lighter car on a drag radial. I'm on 93, 4600lb car on a regular radial. You're just afraid you're going to blow the tires off your car having to launch it and you know it. Guess what, I have the same issue being on a regular radial.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #222
ShortBus

Likewise man, same over here, I just like to run the cars and have fun that's why we all spend so much time on them. Nothing personal over here, you have a real nice car and want to put them side by side.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:08 AM   #223
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
How so? You keep saying that, but your argument holds no water AT ALL. You make more power, in a MUCH lighter car on a drag radial. I'm on 93, 4600lb car on a regular radial. You're just afraid you're going to blow the tires off your car having to launch it and you know it. Guess what, I have the same issue being on a regular radial.
Okay Steve I'll run you whatever race you want

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #224
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Okay Steve I'll run you whatever race you want
Geez, was that so hard? lol. You're gonna destroy me either way, I don't see why it matters. Haha.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:38 AM   #225
White_lightning

And I'll bet going to fuck up there white Boss at RR. Just putting that out there now.