Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #151
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Exactly... thatd be like me racing ANYone on the road I posted above, pro levels included... when you know a track or road well, know where to setup the apexes, what gear to be in, braking lines etc, makes a hugeeeee difference.

Im not ok with following you RX because Ill likely be avoiding running into you half the time and getting major rock chips. Plus i dont want you copying my lines... I say a staggered start or clock a certain section or two...
Lol fine you go first then. I don't care. Not gna matter. Btw you can't follow lines. You can try but all car have subtle difference that will make some lines faster or slower then the other car.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #152
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
No your advantage was racing people on a road you have driven a 100 times, vs their 0 times. Now that your racing somewhere you have never been your back peddling.
Not backing out nor back peddling. This dude thinks his gti is faster on all season tires and a stability control you can't turn off. Like I said he is in for a reality check. Bumper to bumper is Fun. The fact that he has never engaged or felt stability control still on even after being turned tells me he hasn't pushed it.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #153
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Not backing out nor back peddling. This dude thinks his gti is faster on all season tires and a stability control you can't turn off. Like I said he is in for a reality check. Bumper to bumper is Fun. The fact that he has never engaged or felt stability control still on even after being turned tells me he hasn't pushed it.
Dude, tcs isnt going to matter if you take the right line... i dont plan to be sliding or scrubbing speed much. my shifting will make up for any time thr tcs might slow the car down. Enjoy rowing them gears.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #154
re-rx7
Banned

Who doesn't enjoy gear rowing?! The car needs to rotate to be able to correct under steer in fwd. The rear end coming around induces over steer. Which is awesome for fwd.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #155
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Who doesn't enjoy gear rowing?! The car needs to rotate to be able to correct under steer in fwd. The rear end coming around induces over steer. Which is awesome for fwd.
K. Ive had 2 fwd cars that handled a fuck ton better than your car, the gti isnt one of em, but I know how to drive it well enough. I wanted more to show you Im not an old hick that cant go around a turn. And you wouldnt shut up aboit your wonder car any other way than you bust your ass at your own game. These cars are closer matched even though Im in the older slower heavier car, I might keep up.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:59 PM   #156
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
K. Ive had 2 fwd cars that handled a fuck ton better than your car, the gti isnt one of em, but I know how to drive it well enough. I wanted more to show you Im not an old hick that cant go around a turn. And you wouldnt shut up aboit your wonder car any other way than you bust your ass at your own game. These cars are closer matched even though Im in the older slower heavier car, I might keep up.

I'll make it a point to come in town just to laugh in your face if you get beat
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:11 PM   #157
Dominic Toretto

LOL one page... er maybe 4 posts about the 2015 Mustang and ten pages of online courting. dfw50s.com, come for the cars, stay for the off topic/trolling.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #158
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
LOL one page... er maybe 4 posts about the 2015 Mustang and ten pages of online courting. dfw50s.com, come for the cars, stay for the off topic/trolling.

-Alex
Well, to be fair there isnt much that can be said about the 15 Mustang other than its slow, ugly and heavy. The rest of the has to be filled with something. Let the two ricers argue, its funny. Because just like the special olympics, who ever wins this race is still retarded. Lmao
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #159
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Well, to be fair there isnt much that can be said about the 15 Mustang other than its slow, ugly and heavy. The rest of the has to be filled with something. Let the two ricers argue, its funny. Because just like the special olympics, who ever wins this race is still retarded. Lmao
I suppose you have a point lol. Maybe it will surprise us though. The C7 performance almost on par with the C6Z and on paper it shouldn't.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 08-07-2014, 10:06 PM   #160
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I suppose you have a point lol. Maybe it will surprise us though. The C7 performance almost on par with the C6Z and on paper it shouldn't.

-Alex
Well from a roll, im not sure i agree with that. I drug a new Stingray dirty a couple of weeks ago. The c6Z i raced put up a much better fight.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:15 PM   #161
Dominic Toretto

Well from a roll, im not sure i agree with that. I drug a new Stingray dirty a couple of weeks ago. The c6Z i raced put up a much better fight.
Were the Z and Stingray modded?

-Alex

Old 08-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #162
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Were the Z and Stingray modded?

-Alex
No. Both stock.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #163
BERT
I love tube socks

Cause racecar
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #164
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
I'll make it a point to come in town just to laugh in your face if you get beat
I dont even know you, but you sure seem hell bent on being a dick to me.

I probably will get beat, who cares, its a stock GTI vs another stock Fiesta. both of which are likely faster in turns than "you" are.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #165
STROKD
Old School

The funny thing is neither car is actually a ricer. And we both know me bringing the Stang out for this would be like Bolt racing a 400 yard dash against someone like you.