Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #1
Stone

Default My 2014 5.0

I was asked to post this picture online by a customer of mine. My name is Jeff Stone, Internet Manager with Grapevine Ford. I've been working on a 2014 Gotta-have-it green 5.0, and my exterior upgrades are nearly complete.(a few trim pieces left)
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help. Also, I will match or beat any written deal on a 5.0. Feedback is more than welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (70.8 KB, 57 views)
Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
PCB

J Stone! What's up buddy. Glad to see you join, and good to see progress.

I know yall talk about Grapevine Ford a lot. Jeff helped me into my 13. I told him what I wanted to pay and hear from him. He was a man of his word and got me into the car with ease. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Welcome! Feel free to click on the paid subscriptions in your USER CP to become a paid advertiser if you'd like to advertise here.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:13 PM   #4
Stone

Originally Posted by PCB View Post
J Stone! What's up buddy. Glad to see you join, and good to see progress.

I know yall talk about Grapevine Ford a lot. Jeff helped me into my 13. I told him what I wanted to pay and hear from him. He was a man of his word and got me into the car with ease. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
What he said.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
garner

Welcome!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:51 AM   #6
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Stone View Post

If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help.

What about warranty work? Lol. Everyone wants to deny me service and point fingers at my bolt ons.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:01 PM   #7
Stone

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
What about warranty work? Lol. Everyone wants to deny me service and point fingers at my bolt ons.
I work in sales, unfortunately.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #8
5-OH

I was asked to post this picture online by a customer of mine. My name is Jeff Stone, Internet Manager with Grapevine Ford. I've been working on a 2014 Gotta-have-it green 5.0, and my exterior upgrades are nearly complete.(a few trim pieces left)
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help. Also, I will match or beat any written deal on a 5.0. Feedback is more than welcome.
Looks good with the stripe man. This is Tony btw.
5-OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #9
Stone

Originally Posted by 5-OH View Post
Looks good with the stripe man. This is Tony btw.
Time to get under the hood!
Old 02-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
Stone

[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor

Last edited by Stone; 02-06-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: delteeted
Old 02-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #11
toomnymods

looks nice Jeff, i bought mine from there as well and the price was a good 3-4k cheaper than anywhere else in the metroplex.. i know i shopped around for well over a year and went to atleasy 7-8 diffrent dealerships,lol

Just one tip.. order more grabber blues and gotta have it greens.. either of those colors is what i wanted and i ended up with a sterling gray,lol
it's ok though the color has really grown on me the past 7 months..

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #12
Stone

Originally Posted by toomnymods View Post
looks nice Jeff, i bought mine from there as well and the price was a good 3-4k cheaper than anywhere else in the metroplex.. i know i shopped around for well over a year and went to atleasy 7-8 diffrent dealerships,lol

Just one tip.. order more grabber blues and gotta have it greens.. either of those colors is what i wanted and i ended up with a sterling gray,lol
it's ok though the color has really grown on me the past 7 months..
I've got them now!
[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor
Old 02-07-2014, 05:27 PM   #13
GTOphil

Welcome! I absolutely LOVE that color.

I wouldn't own it...or Grabber Blue...but I love to look at them.
GTOphil is offline   Reply With Quote