Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #151
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.
Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words never taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

Last edited by blownaltered; 03-16-2014 at 08:53 PM.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:52 PM   #152
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
This website has more inner bickering/bitching then any forum I'm on

You're all a bunch of cry baby internet hard ass bitches. fuck
Well now your just being mean. I was just having fun watching this guy freak out.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #153
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

I was in the process of the hour drive home from my fiancé's, so it was easier to post a picture than type the long response that I really wanted to say. But it does make you look bright being that you can't use the correct "you're" when you type.

I've never threatened anyone on a forum. That whole "shoot you" comment happened on Facebook after someone made a very derogatory comment towards my fiancé, which I replied "if you were to touch her or do that to her, I'd shoot you." That entire ordeal was taken out of context so it could be used towards me. Not really that it would probably matter to you that I explained that situation.

Will, your post hurt my feelwings. Now I'm going to go try to commit suicide again.

Which has more drama? This forum or this year's TX2k? Lol
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:14 PM   #154
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I was in the process of the hour drive home from my fiancé's, so it was easier to post a picture than type the long response that I really wanted to say. But it does make you look bright being that you can't use the correct "you're" when you type.

I've never threatened anyone on a forum. That whole "shoot you" comment happened on Facebook after someone made a very derogatory comment towards my fiancé, which I replied "if you were to touch her or do that to her, I'd shoot you." That entire ordeal was taken out of context so it could be used towards me. Not really that it would probably matter to you that I explained that situation.

Will, your post hurt my feelwings. Now I'm going to go try to commit suicide again.

Which has more drama? This forum or this year's TX2k? Lol
This is the best you have is to talk about my spelling. You act like a fool for days and I'm the idiot because I spelt a word wrong lmao. You got me I miss spelled a word or two, I would go back and see how many you did but I actually have a life so I don't have time.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #155
DirtyD

This is the best you have is to talk about my spelling. You act like a fool for days and I'm the idiot because I spelt a word wrong lmao. You got me I miss spelled a word or two, I would go back and see how many you did but I actually have a life so I don't have time.

Just an irritating quirk of mine.

I forgot to say in the last reply, I never said anything was your fault. I was just saying that neither of us should apparently take everything we read and see on the internet so seriously. Can you prove I was mad at all through any of my responses on Friday? Or is that just basing my anger off the way I typed my responses?

Did I have any way of knowing you were joking with your comments about praying? Or was I supposed to base that off the way you worded your comment?

You see what I'm trying to get at here?
Old 03-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #156
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Just an irritating quirk of mine.

I forgot to say in the last reply, I never said anything was your fault. I was just saying that neither of us should apparently take everything we read and see on the internet so seriously. Can you prove I was mad at all through any of my responses on Friday? Or is that just basing my anger off the way I typed my responses?

Did I have any way of knowing you were joking with your comments about praying? Or was I supposed to base that off the way you worded your comment?

You see what I'm trying to get at here?
Oh yeah I could tell you were real calm telling Steve to fuck off and calling me names. I love how your trying to act like you were playing the entire time. There isn't one person that read your posts that would believe you. So you keep trying to make yourself out to not look like a fruit loop.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #157
DirtyD

Oh yeah I could tell you were real calm telling Steve to fuck off and calling me names. I love how your trying to act like you were playing the entire time. There isn't one person that read your posts that would believe you. So you keep trying to make yourself out to not look like a fruit loop.
You seriously fucking believed I was serious with all of that? Are you really that fucking retarded? Damn man, I guess I really am the one that needs the help and therapy because I didn't get the memo that you are supposed to believe every single fucking thing on the internet! Your really are a fucking prick! Go fuck yourself.

Again, beauty of the internet. If you really are that good at reading emotion through text on the computer screen, that's pretty cool. Definitely a gift right there. I can type and act however I want on the internet, and apparently everyone will believe me.

I bet you $100 if I was acting like an internet badass, I would be called out for putting up a front, saying that no one did believe anything I was saying.

I just LOVE double standards. They really are thrown around a lot nowadays.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #158
BERT
I love tube socks

That's Mr. Hard ass bitches to you, sir
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #159
JDMLOL

When are we going to see pics of the car??

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #160
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
When are we going to see pics of the car??
When it's not raining for freezing cold outside so I can take some! lol.

I brought it out to the Friday night meet where most members saw it. Not a big deal, just another ol shitbox Caddy.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #161
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
When it's not raining for freezing cold outside so I can take some! lol.

I brought it out to the Friday night meet where most members saw it. Not a big deal, just another ol shitbox Caddy.
and there it is.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:42 PM   #162
Crimson600+HP

I would normally agree with that statement, but that CTS-V is a different caddy IMO.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #163
re-rx7
Banned

Ehhhh it's gm.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #164
Grandpa
I> /\/\

and there it is.
Lol, you knew it was coming.

Originally Posted by Crimson600+HP View Post
I would normally agree with that statement, but that CTS-V is a different caddy IMO.
I call all my cars shitboxes. Haha

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Ehhhh it's gm.
I know, its the darkside, the enemy yadda yadda yadda. I was expecting the hate. Im ready to race some bolt on 5.0s though =)
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:56 AM   #165
Zeek

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Lol, you knew it was coming.

I call all my cars shitboxes. Haha

I know, its the darkside, the enemy yadda yadda yadda. I was expecting the hate. Im ready to race some bolt on 5.0s though =)
You need to hurry up and get to like 700rwhp so we can race! I need to see what my C6 will do. Haven't raced anyone yet.
Zeek is offline   Reply With Quote