Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 01-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Default Arnold's Inspirational speech

This isn't anything new, but it's one of my favorite videos. Watch it if you have seen it.

Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #2
BERT
I love tube socks

Damn he was impressive
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I always wanted to be built like that. Now I have the figure of Danny DeVito, I think I did something wrong.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #4
Junkie

One of my classic favorites.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #5
ThunderkissGT14

lol yeah.. arnolds cumming for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw

ThunderkissGT14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #6
five.slow

wow thats inspirational. after watching it i took a multipack of vitamins and stuff and ran like 15 feet. im proud of myself. lol. i hate being the lil guy. iv been going to the gym for a year now and im basically the same size as i was before just more cut. i can run for miles and miles with no issues but damn thats nothing compaired to arnold toting around my weight in 1 of his arms.
five.slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:12 PM   #7
Junkie

Originally Posted by five.slow View Post
wow thats inspirational. after watching it i took a multipack of vitamins and stuff and ran like 15 feet. im proud of myself. lol. i hate being the lil guy. iv been going to the gym for a year now and im basically the same size as i was before just more cut. i can run for miles and miles with no issues but damn thats nothing compaired to arnold toting around my weight in 1 of his arms.
You're doing something wrong
Old 01-21-2014, 12:10 AM   #8
JDMLOL

Default Arnold's Inspirational speech

Same thing happened to me. I gave up the gym. I continue to run ~3 miles a day and eat right to keep my weight in check.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #9
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
You're doing something wrong

not eating enough
Old 01-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
not eating enough
I've recently learned that most people who go to the gym don't have a clue what they are doing. If you don't go into the gym with a FULL plan knowing exactly what you are going to do then you won't get anywhere. Most people are just going through the motions of it all. They might get their blood flowing a lil or get a sweat going, but not really making any solid muscle gains without a plan.

And as Bert said, even with a solid plan, if your diet plan isn't on point then it's all for nothing.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #11
Dominic Toretto

If you're not gaining weight like you want, your diet needs to be adjusted to support the work you are doing. Also quality of foods/supplements. Check out my sticky, plenty of good information.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #12
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I've recently learned that most people who go to the gym don't have a clue what they are doing. If you don't go into the gym with a FULL plan knowing exactly what you are going to do then you won't get anywhere. Most people are just going through the motions of it all. They might get their blood flowing a lil or get a sweat going, but not really making any solid muscle gains without a plan.

And as Bert said, even with a solid plan, if your diet plan isn't on point then it's all for nothing.

So many variables that have to align perfectly I'm guessing. I've worked with a trainer and everything (that was a waste) and got no insight at all on what I should be doing.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:12 PM   #13
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
So many variables that have to align perfectly I'm guessing. I've worked with a trainer and everything (that was a waste) and got no insight at all on what I should be doing.
Not all trainers are equal. Especially if it's some in house trainer at 24hr fitness or some shit like that who will hire anyone.

Start doing your own research and learning. Figure out what your goal is, figure out your macro's for your diet to reach those goals, eat, hit the gym and work really, really hard. It will pay off in time. The first couple of months are the hardest when you are just starting off. Stick with it and results will come.

<---in the middle of doing it now.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #14
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
There are different body types, ectomorph, endomorph and mesomorph. I forget which ones are which but, if your the skinny type like me, then you need to plan accordingly and eat A LOT of food. I am 6'0 and used to be 145lbs. I am now closer to 200lbs. Takes a lot of work. Working out is about 40% of it, diet is the rest. Your not working out nearly as much as you are eating so it is very crucial. Also remember that not all trainers are good trainers. Also remember form > amount of weight. If you have sloppy form, your results won't be accurate especially if using free weights. Pulley machines take away most of the force needed to move the actual weight, so doing 50lbs on a machine is much easier than 50lbs of the same movement with a bar. You also have to account for when you are eating. One of the guys I check out on youtube is Lee Hayward. Lots of good info from him.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #15
BERT
I love tube socks

If you're a stick figure and can't gain weight, you should be eating everything in site!!! Calories are your friend. Calories are not MY friend lol

and when you think you have eaten enough, eat some more.

Now if I can just my own advice and get my ass on the treadmill I'd be making some serious progress over here.