Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #166
White_lightning

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Fool just because this isn't involving you don't be comparing me to this guy. I know when and where to choose my battle. I would never challenge Feldman vette to my Stang cause that's flat out stupid. Just like I would never challenge David whenever his car is done versus mine NA. It's fucking pointless like me racing this guy with my nitrous. I said I will race him TODAY this morning on my way to TS NA. If I lose so what my car isn't fully ready but if I do beat him or even hang with him then I know I would kill him with nitrous so I won't even bother then.
my car is slow thats why you wouldnt call me out.. and im not paying for anyones Gas either
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #167
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
my car is slow thats why you wouldnt call me out.. and im not paying for anyones Gas either
Lmao you know one of these days someone is going to believe you about your car and call you out. That will be fun to watch.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #168
BigTitan21

El Oh El at getting called out in another board and coming to this one hoping everyone would join the "LOL" party.

Here are the clit notes:

Mustang1200: posts burnout video
Badass2000GT/BLK2012GT: "Looks slow"
After that: blah, blah, blah

2012 Lincoln MKT - the family car.
BigTitan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #169
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by BigTitan21 View Post
El Oh El at getting called out in another board and coming to this one hoping everyone would join the "LOL" party.

Here are the clit notes:

Mustang1200: posts burnout video
Badass2000GT/BLK2012GT: "Looks slow"
After that: blah, blah, blah
Pretty much. Didn't think my looks slow comment would start this shit.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #170
White_lightning

Lmao you know one of these days someone is going to believe you about your car and call you out. That will be fun to watch.
the day you see me post..

"my car is FAST as FUCK"....

you KNOW i got REAL serious with it and it makes a FUCK ton of power.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #171
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Steve just leave dude. You are killing yourself. I was pointing out he called me out. Why would someone call someone out if they didn't think their car was faster.
Going by your logic of peak numbers being the faster car, right now his car is faster than yours. Your car makes 508rw corrected and his car makes more than that.

At the end of it all, dyno numbers don't mean anything. It's a tool to tune cars with, not to measure how fast a car is or isn't. What matters how is a car performs and the whole set up of the car. It happens everyday at every track around bigger HP cars losing to lesser ones. It's just how racing goes.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #172
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Going by your logic of peak numbers being the faster car, right now his car is faster than yours. Your car makes 508rw corrected and his car makes more than that.

At the end of it all, dyno numbers don't mean anything. It's a tool to tune cars with, not to measure how fast a car is or isn't. What matters how is a car performs and the whole set up of the car. It happens everyday at every track around bigger HP cars losing to lesser ones. It's just how racing goes.
Was talking with my power adder numb nuts. I think I'll pick up more the 50 rwhp with a 300 shot.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #173
Bearded Banger

I like this thread. I give props to dude who says lets run right now. He can talk all the shit he wants cause he's offering to back it up.
If you have made the power yet you can't claim it. If you haven't won the race yet you can't win by numbers default.
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #174
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Bearded Banger View Post
I like this thread. I give props to dude who says lets run right now. He can talk all the shit he wants cause he's offering to back it up.
If you have made the power yet you can't claim it. If you haven't won the race yet you can't win by numbers default.
Dude you have props too hasnt said a word since I said let's race right now. He said he could meet me in 45 mins and that was hour ago. I'm heading to TS and that's in his area. I said let's race but haven't got a response yet. But yea props to him.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #175
Doug1227

45 minutes of silence...maybe Jeff called HIS bluff?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #176
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Doug1227 View Post
45 minutes of silence...maybe Jeff called HIS bluff?
Exactly but people keep giving that guy props.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #177
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

He must be getting his race car ready for my street car. Lol
Old 07-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #178
Bearded Banger

Dude you have props too hasnt said a word since I said let's race right now. He said he could meet me in 45 mins and that was hour ago. I'm heading to TS and that's in his area. I said let's race but haven't got a response yet. But yea props to him.
Didn't see that. Was trying to catch up on everything.
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #179
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Exactly but people keep giving that guy props.
You know I dig your car and I know it will be fast on juice. You've got one of the more wicked cars here without a doubt. You have to kinda expect to be called out on occasion. It's suppose to be fun and you're taking it personally.

You going to be mad when you owe me lunch by the end of the day? lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #180
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I don't care either way if we race or not. I like to see what my NA car can do to a fully built cammed SC 3v