Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Member's Rides

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
my95z28

Default my95z28's 2011 GT!

Confusing title right? After lots of searching I finally pulled the trigger on a 2011 SGM Premium GT! I'm beyond excited, I found it over in Killeen on a Tuesday night and left at 5am the next morning to ensure no one bought it before I could. Played a little hardball with the dealership that had it and got them to give me a great deal on the Mustang so by noon I was outta there and on my way home in my new car. The drive back was much more exciting in a 400hp fun car than the mommy wagon Grand Cherokee I drove over to get it.

Old vs New

Pics of the grille I just installed tonight

The car had tint and pypes axleback but other than that is completely stock. I had ordered a Saleen grille a few months ago knowing that I would eventually get into a Mustang so I went ahead and installed it. I'm going to do a few bolt ons to the car but nothing crazy as it will remain my DD. Still trying to decide how much I want to lower it, I might end up getting some coilovers so I can adjust. Near future planned mods are

C/S lip and lower valance
GT500 rear wing
smooth rear panel
Staggered 20's- something multispoke and probably black
Brembos
Lowered
MGW shifter
FRPP sport mufflers and resonator delete

Anyone know of some 20's for sale? I'm pretty open and have cash in hand ready to purchase!
my95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote