Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Interior/Exterior

Interior/Exterior Post new mods or questions about the inside or outside of your mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #16
jng2985

Do IT! and sell/trade me your wheels and MGW. I'll introduce to my ZR1 buddy and let you hear all the reasons no to buy.. Loves the car but non-stop bitching about the little things.
jng2985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #17
46Tbird

Good luck getting your C6Z. I would like to have one (non-Z), but the Mustang is my daily and a Corvette is just too small. And contrary to what the Bear Jew says, they're not built like Bentleys. Build quality between Corvettes and Mustangs is about the same IMO, which is pretty good, but c'mon...
Old 06-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by jng2985 View Post
Do IT! and sell/trade me your wheels and MGW. I'll introduce to my ZR1 buddy and let you hear all the reasons no to buy.. Loves the car but non-stop bitching about the little things.
Not parting it out. Sorry.

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Good luck getting your C6Z. I would like to have one (non-Z), but the Mustang is my daily and a Corvette is just too small. And contrary to what the Bear Jew says, they're not built like Bentleys. Build quality between Corvettes and Mustangs is about the same IMO, which is pretty good, but c'mon...
It's not my daily, it's a toy that sits in the garage most of the time.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #19
DirtyD

Why not just suck up the boredom and not mod it for awhile? I'd sell the Mach before the 5.0, honestly. You can still get great money for that car, and use that towards something for kid friendly, like a SRT8 Jeep GC, TBSS, or something like that.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Why not just suck up the boredom and not mod it for awhile? I'd sell the Mach before the 5.0, honestly. You can still get great money for that car, and use that towards something for kid friendly, like a SRT8 Jeep GC, TBSS, or something like that.
Why would I suck up the boredom? That seems kinda dumb to me rather than getting what I want. I thought I needed something kid friendly, but I really don't since I'm usually by myself when out in the car. When I have both the kids, I have my truck.

The Mach is the wife's car that I avoid driving unless I have to. I tried selling it once for her cuz she thought she wanted to. The buyer was coming from Louisana to get it, she cried for hours and changed her mind. So I had to tell the guy to turn around to go home. Needless to say he was a lil pissed. So when she wants to sell it, she will have to do that herself cuz I'm not doing that again! lol.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #21
DirtyD

I forgot you already had your truck.

You can still have fun in the Mustang. What's not to say you will get tired of the Z? As car guys, we will always want to go faster, even after we just made our cars faster. It's a endless cycle. But I think there are still ways to keep the car and have fun with it. Maybe start doing autocross or something? Discover a whole different realm of driving the car. That should cure your boredom, I would think.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #22
Midnight11
El Presidente

His mind is made up we all have been there lol

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #23
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

In Steves defense he is hitting that age where men feel like they need to have a vette. Good luck with that pops.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #24
Midnight11
El Presidente

Bahahah that's true

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #25
DirtyD

Default Front plate delete

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
In Steves defense he is hitting that age where men feel like they need to have a vette. Good luck with that pops.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #26
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I forgot you already had your truck.

You can still have fun in the Mustang. What's not to say you will get tired of the Z? As car guys, we will always want to go faster, even after we just made our cars faster. It's a endless cycle. But I think there are still ways to keep the car and have fun with it. Maybe start doing autocross or something? Discover a whole different realm of driving the car. That should cure your boredom, I would think.
You seem to forget I've been at this quite bit longer than you and have had over a dozen Stangs already. Nothing wrong with wanting to do something different after this long. If I get the unshakable desire to drive a Mustang again, we still have the Mach. I appreciate the advice though.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #27
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
Hell yeah! Seems like a good reason to start my mid-life!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #28
DirtyD

Default Front plate delete

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
You seem to forget I've been at this quite bit longer than you and have had over a dozen Stangs already. Nothing wrong with wanting to do something different after this long. If I get the unshakable desire to drive a Mustang again, we still have the Mach. I appreciate the advice though.
Yeah, you have. That what makes it suck more because I'm sure there have been many different options already tried.

Sorry I was a little dickish in my posts. I re-read them and definitely should've worded things different. No intention of coming off how I did. :beer:

Can I at least have your ORH?
Old 06-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #29
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Yeah, you have. That what makes it suck more because I'm sure there have been many different options already tried.

Sorry I was a little dickish in my posts. I re-read them and definitely should've worded things different. No intention of coming off how I did. :beer:

Can I at least have your ORH?
No worries. I havent done it yet so anything can happen between now and then.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #30
Selcouth

C6 Z0. That's one hell of an upgrade from a mustang. Although I have a sneaky suspicion you might op for a V instead.