Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Suspension

Suspension Post up questions about your Mustang's suspension or ride quality

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
DirtyD

Default WhiteLine UCA, GO CHECK YOURS NOW!!!

I just saw this thread on SVTP. For anyone running this Whiteline, UCA, I would definitely go look at it right now!

Jayman, maybe inform any customers with this piece to go examine it as well.

Originally Posted by Laloosh View Post
Only reason I am writing this thread to maybe prevent somebody from getting seriously hurt. A buddy of mine linked me to this thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...re-inside.html
So i crawled under the car real quick just make sure mine is ok and this is what I saw....

That is a very quick and shitty picture but you can see that thing is about to completely let go. I already pm'ed whiteline about this issue. I strongly suggest everyone who has this mount goes out RIGHT NOW to check it. My car is not a daily drivers, but yours might be.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
re-rx7
Banned

Holy shit!
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
GTRacerX

Wow that's the beginning of a really bad day!
GTRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
DirtyD

Default WhiteLine UCA, GO CHECK YOURS NOW!!!

Originally Posted by GTRacerX View Post
Wow that's the beginning of a really bad day!
It could possibly be the beginning to your end too.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #5
Luke

Nice catch, good post
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:36 AM   #6
Adam

Wonder what the cause is? Whiteline is usually on the better end as far as quality goes. Sucks. That was the UCA I wanted also.
2013- PW GT, MF street AB, AED tune, jlt cai,Lethal o/r x-pipe, gt500 spoiler, Barton bracket, koni yellows, ground control camber plates,steeda sport springs, whiteline PHB, whiteline sway bars,whiteline brackets, whiteline UCA & LCA, DSS driveshaft.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
BlueBolt

I just had my whiteline Uca installed by truestreet while they were doing other work. I bought mine used and don't know how I'm going to go about getting the new one or getting another one. May have to take a loss on it even though I don't want to.
BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
DirtyD

Originally Posted by BlueBolt View Post
I just had my whiteline Uca installed by truestreet while they were doing other work. I bought mine used and don't know how I'm going to go about getting the new one or getting another one. May have to take a loss on it even though I don't want to.
They are working on a solution and are excepting returns on those that are failing. I would give them a call
Old 06-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #9
BlueBolt

Going to check mine out today and shoot them an email tomorrow and see what they say.
BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
jayman33

Yeah, we've contacted a lot of our customers who haven't contacted us already. Mine is actually busted as well and now have a METCO on order which is a tank. Whiteline has stepped up and showed that they're a great company. They had a design flaw, recognized it and it fixing the issue. Their revision should be ready within the month. Their beating a mustang right now, as I was told, in testing.
All customers will receive the revised UCA free of charge, the only thing you need to do is email them at [email protected] and they'll take great care of ya.

www.hypermotiveperformance.com
734-306-5231
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #11
Sock

Never heard about any problems with Whiteline, but there is a reason I sell BMR!

2013 GT. Custom Matte two-tone. Eibach Sportlines. Gt500 Comp struts/shocks. Tribute 19x10.5s with RE-11 305's Squared. BMR Adj Panhard. BMR LCAs. 2013 GT500 AB. Gt500 Brembos. GT500 Spoiler. Roush Splitter.
Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
dallasmike
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

The reason we sell whiteline is because in times like these, they step up and do what's right. There are so many other companies I can think of that would use this opportunity to point the finger elsewhere. Whiteline Contacted us last week about this issue. Which speaks volumes that they reached out to the dealer network to find out what was going on so that it could be handled quickly.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #13
DirtyD

Originally Posted by dallasmike View Post
The reason we sell whiteline is because in times like these, they step up and do what's right. There are so many other companies I can think of that would use this opportunity to point the finger elsewhere. Whiteline Contacted us last week about this issue. Which speaks volumes that they reached out to the dealer network to find out what was going on so that it could be handled quickly.
Yeah. Between BMR and hopefully their redesigned choke collar, both will be a solid option for me in the future.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
Nay

I have a brand new whiteline uca still sitting in the box, they informed me that as soon as they finished their testing they would ship me a new one and include a return shipping label for the old one. Hopefully anyone that does have a whiteline uca still has their old stock one just in case they need to ship theirs back before they send out a new one.
Nay is offline   Reply With Quote