Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #151
DirtyD

Broken down and just bought the 320GB add on HDD and the game. Better be worth the $200.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #152
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
haha another reason PS3 is the shit. just 1 Blu-ray disk, plenty of room on my 80g PS3
I upgraded my hard drive last year, 720g is the shit.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #153
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Anybody with a ps3 when multiplayer goes up send me a friend request. Same name as my deal here blownaltered
Old 09-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #154
south.texas.dead.I

Default Official GTA 5 thread

Just got back with my copy and its currently done loading onto my 20g hdd
If anyone on here has it for xbox360 send me a friend request Gamertag is- ccdskater
south.texas.dead.I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #155
musclestang89

thanks steve for the cheats. was about to look them up lol.

just got home fixing something to eat and about to play. wife sleeping, baby sleeping, dont have to work early tomorrow. so im good to play for awhile

oh im on 360
musclestang89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #156
DirtyD

Does any body want a copy of GTA V for Xbox 360 and/or a 320GB HDD for the Xbox 360 slim?

After playing the game last night, although awesome, I really didn't need to spend the money, and I can't afford to keep them. Actually selling my entire Xbox.

I was able to play the game, so I'm content.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #157
Junkie

I'm interested, how does the memory install? Is it enough?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #158
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I'm interested, how does the memory install? Is it enough?
Yeah, way more than enough. lol.

On the right side of the case, when looking from the front, there is a door that opens to reveal an empty HDD spot. Just slides it right in.

I'm posting the FS ad now, so we don't clutter this thread.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #159
Dan12GT

I'm thinking about going to get this today

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:01 AM   #160
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
I'm thinking about going to get this today
Buy my copy.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #161
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Think GTA 2 was the last time I had played the franchise. So my first few moments in the game went nothing as I expected. Thought I'd share.

I felt the first open-world opportunity came when it cut you lose as Franklin in his home. First thing....tried to beat up mom (didn't work). So I got high, drank a beer, beat up the neighbor, who apparently thought I was his friend. Hopped in that turd of a "Charger", groped a stripper and epicly failed a stunt jump that set my intentions on the airport from that height. Found out quickly they don't take kindly to trespassers so I highjacked a Learjet and found out (too late) that you can't reverse through cars. So I was stuck with nothing but my thoughts about the kind of person I had become to land me in that situation......for about 5 seconds before popping the door, dropping a couple cops before they dropped me. Looking forward to more!
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #162
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
Think GTA 2 was the last time I had played the franchise. So my first few moments in the game went nothing as I expected. Thought I'd share.

I felt the first open-world opportunity came when it cut you lose as Franklin in his home. First thing....tried to beat up mom (didn't work). So I got high, drank a beer, beat up the neighbor, who apparently thought I was his friend. Hopped in that turd of a "Charger", groped a stripper and epicly failed a stunt jump that set my intentions on the airport from that height. Found out quickly they don't take kindly to trespassers so I highjacked a Learjet and found out (too late) that you can't reverse through cars. So I was stuck with nothing but my thoughts about the kind of person I had become to land me in that situation......for about 5 seconds before popping the door, dropping a couple cops before they dropped me. Looking forward to more!
I too went for the airport but I was successful and went on a nice flight. I will warn you there is a military base on the west side about half the way up the map and if you fly over it they will send f16s to blow your ass out of the sky. Luckily I got away and flew around for a little bit. Crashed it and stole a boat, I found where the white water rapids are and went down them in a speed boat. That was entertaining. I think the map is cool but I can already tell the free play is going to get boring after a while because the map is so big and I just don't see that much to do. I need to find a strategy guide so I can see where all the crap is so I don't get bored screwing around.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #163
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I too went for the airport but I was successful and went on a nice flight. I will warn you there is a military base on the west side about half the way up the map and if you fly over it they will send f16s to blow your ass out of the sky. Luckily I got away and flew around for a little bit. Crashed it and stole a boat, I found where the white water rapids are and went down them in a speed boat. That was entertaining. I think the map is cool but I can already tell the free play is going to get boring after a while because the map is so big and I just don't see that much to do. I need to find a strategy guide so I can see where all the crap is so I don't get bored screwing around.
LOL, if you get bored with this game there is something wrong with YOU and not the game. There is so much to do it's ridiculous.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #164
STROKD
Old School

Lmfao at Tim, good times!!!

Last night I was wandering around the mountains, ended up near a gas station... Figured I wonder what... Next thing I know I'm on fire and dead. Out of the hospital, I'm walkin around, tried to talk to a Sheriff lady, she got pissed. I walk off like ok bitch calm down. She starts yelling for me to stop, I don't, so she starts shooting me. After taking 2 in the shoulder I had enough. Turned with my shotgun and blew her ass back 5 feet. Instant 3 star man hunt... I think, wtf am I gonna do in this desert? There's no where to hide... Turn around and I see a gd train passing! I run to it and hop on (didn't think it'd work!)... Ducked down between some train cars and rode to freedom. The chopper was following for a good 5 minutes looking for me. Hopped off, stole an armored truck after shooting both guards, hid out behind a warehouse for wanted level to go away again, exit truck, shotgun the rear cargo hold 5-6 times, and walla (monies!). Wasn't but like 8 grand but it was enough to make it rain at the strip club and get 3 strippers to invite me home. Lmfao. Best game eva! This was between doing the missions which I don't want to ruin for anyone.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #165
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Lmfao at Tim, good times!!!

Last night I was wandering around the mountains, ended up near a gas station... Figured I wonder what... Next thing I know I'm on fire and dead. Out of the hospital, I'm walkin around, tried to talk to a Sheriff lady, she got pissed. I walk off like ok bitch calm down. She starts yelling for me to stop, I don't, so she starts shooting me. After taking 2 in the shoulder I had enough. Turned with my shotgun and blew her ass back 5 feet. Instant 3 star man hunt... I think, wtf am I gonna do in this desert? There's no where to hide... Turn around and I see a gd train passing! I run to it and hop on (didn't think it'd work!)... Ducked down between some train cars and rode to freedom. The chopper was following for a good 5 minutes looking for me. Hopped off, stole an armored truck after shooting both guards, hid out behind a warehouse for wanted level to go away again, exit truck, shotgun the rear cargo hold 5-6 times, and walla (monies!). Wasn't but like 8 grand but it was enough to make it rain at the strip club and get 3 strippers to invite me home. Lmfao. Best game eva! This was between doing the missions which I don't want to ruin for anyone.
Gee, sounds boring! lmao.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote