Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Come on I can use google as well and the cars you looked up had cloth not leather. It does add weight. But you car in premium weighs no more than 3620 by ever site I've looked at where someone weighed there cars. So everything in my car besides the heads weighs more than stock including my new transmission and I'm still supposed to be at 3400 before amp, supercharger, speaker, etc. ok. Now between me and Jason we weigh damn near 400 lbs lets not forget that.

235 +155 = 390
So 390 + 3400 + 150= 3940
Your car by my math weighs 3903 so I'm heavier.
Hell in person you have said my car was heavier than yours a hundred times but on the boards oh no my car is light.

Also the real big advantage of the new mustangs is the transmission gearing.

2011 gt
1 3.66
2 2.43
3 1.69
4 1.32
5 1.0
6 0.65
Rear end 3.31

Tko 600
1 2.87
2 1.89
3 1.28
4 1.0
5 0.64
Rear gear on mine is 3.27

I would need at least 3.55 to make up the tranny gearing differences in the car. I need new rear gears anyways so it's on the list but I don't feel like doing it for now. Use google some more Steve but you might want to buy a new calculator because your math doesn't add up
LOL, well you are right about one thing in this post, something doesn't add up. There is no reason my slow, stock car with my no driving extra fat ass should be even close to your built blown car.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
LOL, well you are right about one thing in this post, something doesn't add up. There is no reason my slow, stock car with my no driving extra fat ass should be even close to your built blown car.
It's not built. It still has the stock short block for god sakes. Hell I still have the stock rear gears in the car. Would a built car still have that?
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It's not built. It still has the stock short block for god sakes. Hell I still have the stock rear gears in the car. Would a built car still have that?
It's a racecar compared to my stock car. Stock motor, stock gears, etc.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
blownaltered
I have a small penis

It's a racecar compared to my stock car. Stock motor, stock gears, etc.
Steve just because my car has more mods than yours does not make it a race car. Once I get a built motor then you can talk all the shit you want but till then no race car. Since I have no plans in the immediate future to build a motor you have a long wait. I will be changing gears shortly and fixing my tach but no built motor.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Steve just because my car has more mods than yours does not make it a race car. Once I get a built motor then you can talk all the shit you want but till then no race car. Since I have no plans in the immediate future to build a motor you have a long wait. I will be changing gears shortly and fixing my tach but no built motor.
You are taking this WAY too seriously. Its our hobby, just have fun with it all. Racing, fun smack talk, hanging out, car shows, it's part of all the fun! I'm not taking any of this seriously at all. I'm just excited you have a car again and we can have some fun. Don't let the competitive stuff drive you nuts, just have fun with it.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
blownaltered
I have a small penis

You are taking this WAY too seriously. Its our hobby, just have fun with it all. Racing, fun smack talk, hanging out, car shows, it's part of all the fun! I'm not taking any of this seriously at all. I'm just excited you have a car again and we can have some fun. Don't let the competitive stuff drive you nuts, just have fun with it.
Hell I haven't even driven the car since the last time we were out. I have been swamped and the weather has sucked when I do get a chance. Hopefully I get to drive it this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Everyday I hear Steve say his car is stock....
It is for the most part. An Hpipe and now a shifter..whoopty-doo! lol. The Hpipe doesn't make power, it frees up existing power and it's not even that much. The car is still slow as fuck which is the funny part of it. I either have to put my blower on soon or I will sell this thing out of boredom.

It's bone stock besides the aftermarket parts that have been installed.
lol
Hell I haven't even driven the car since the last time we were out. I have been swamped and the weather has sucked when I do get a chance. Hopefully I get to drive it this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.
Man, anytime you want to go cruisin just let me know. I know a fun backroads way up to Fairview. We can cruise up to Twisted Root for a burger and hang out then cruise back. Doesn't have to be racing all the time. haha.