Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Sponsors and Vendors > Brenspeed

Brenspeed

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
brenspeed

Default Brenspeed's second location just south of Dallas is now operational, SEE INSIDE

We would like to announce that our second location is Cedar Hill Texas just south of Dallas is now fully operational. Just like Brenspeed Indiana, our Texas Installation Center offers the same caliber of installation that our customers have received in Indiana over the last 10 years. Our fully trained installation staff in Texas are now ready to meet your performance needs. Our satellite installation facility is equipped to offer the same type of installations as Indiana like superchargers, camshafts, built engines, fuel system upgrades, suspension, brakes, transmission upgrades, upgraded gears, and about everything in-between.

Why Texas? Over the years we have grown a very large loyal customer base in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi and other surrounding states. We appreciate your business! We understand the long drive to our home base in Indiana is very time consuming and for those of you who have made the trek THANK YOU! The best solution for our customers that could not get to Indiana was to come to you. Although we could not open a second facility in all of your home towns our most neutralized location we found was Cedar Hill Texas just south of Dallas.

Our Texas location not only houses many performance parts on hand but also the equipment needed to meet your installation needs. We also installed the same dyno used in Indiana (Dynojet 224X) and made a separate dyno area away from the installation area.
George Dockery a very familiar name to many of you that have visited Brenspeed Indiana for installations will be providing all of the quotes for our Texas install facility and helping you with your installation needs. He can be contacted directly at 574.594.9559 extension 5, or by email at [email protected]

Although our Texas installation facility is now fully operational we are still finishing some of the cosmetic touches. Below are a few pictures to hold you over until I can get more online. We truly thank you for all of your support and giving us the opportunity to come to Texas and continue to build high power Mustangs and F150's. Speaking of F150's we are almost ready to release a new line of packages for those of you with the new 5.0 and 6.2 F150's. We have been pounding miles on our 2013 5.0L and 2013 6.2L development vehicles and have some great supercharger packages in the pipe line ready to release soon.

BRENSPEED TEXAS
625 Jealouse Way Suite 113
Cedar Hill Texas 75104
574.594.9559 Extension 5
Need A Quote? [email protected]

Brenspeed TX Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm

Our Texas location is just south of Dallas with easy access off of US67.

To support our installations our facility is equipped with a Dynojet 224X Chassis Dyno just like in Indiana.

From installations as small as a set of mufflers to fully built engines our Texas location is ready to meet your needs on Brenspeed approved Products.

We have a new line of F150 supercharger packages soon to be released. Our 2011 5.0 and 6.2 Raptor customers will be very pleased with our Brenspeed packages.

Do not hesitate to contact us with questions! Need a quote? email or call George at 575.594.9559 extension 5 or [email protected]

Again!!! Thank you for your support!

Old 06-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Congrats and welcome to Texas!

Who will be doing the tuning at Brenspeed Texas?
Old 06-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
DirtyD

Default Brenspeed's second location just south of Dallas is now operational, SEE INSIDE

Welcome to the best state ever! Haha

I may look into coming over to do a Dyno and check out the shop since its a little closer than TS. Haha
Old 06-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Luke

Welcome, interested in who the tuner is as well
Old 06-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
GTRacerX

Welcome to Texas. I'll have to come by soon
Old 06-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #6
re-rx7
Banned

Welcome to TX!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
Midnight11
El Presidente

Welcome! And when I talked to George I think he said Brent does the remote tuning on their dyno

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 06-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
moostang09

Welcome! Glad to have you guys here and hope to link up in the future when I start ordering parts!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #9
downtime!

Guess I need to head over to Cedar Hill and investigate the B326 up close and personal.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #10
brenspeed

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Welcome, interested in who the tuner is as well
Brent is doing tuning remotely for Texas location.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
JDMLOL

Default Re: Brenspeed's second location just south of Dallas is now operational, SEE INSIDE

Awesome. Yall are very close to me.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
Old 06-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #12
BeastStang1302

Awesome I'll be contacting you guys soon
    • BMR Panhard Bar
    • Cobra Jet Drag Springs
    • Roush Chin and side skirts
Old 06-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #13
FastFordDriver

Originally Posted by BeastStang1302 View Post
Awesome I'll be contacting you guys soon
+1 for Brenspeed. I bought my built 3v shortblock (B302) from Brenspeed in October 2011. It's got over 7000 street miles on it since and I regularly beat the hell out of it at the track and it's going strong still. I dealt with Chandler in Indiana for that.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
rriddle3

I just picked up the 3 tune SCT package from them yesterday and installed the 93 octane version. I can certainly tell the difference from stock and will be curious to see what the dyno figures show compared to my baseline ones. Great guys to do business with.
2012 GT Automatic, Kona Blue w/Stone interior
The usual exhaust mods, JLT CAI, Brenspeed tune, BMR LCAs
Old 06-22-2013, 05:23 AM   #15
Luke

Originally Posted by rriddle3 View Post
I just picked up the 3 tune SCT package from them yesterday and installed the 93 octane version. I can certainly tell the difference from stock and will be curious to see what the dyno figures show compared to my baseline ones. Great guys to do business with.
I'm interested in what your car makes as well. There aren't a lot of auto cars to compare to.