Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 01-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #16
Grandpa
I> /\/\

No one knows what’s next, but everybody does it.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #17
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
If you're a stick figure and can't gain weight, you should be eating everything in site!!! Calories are your friend. Calories are not MY friend lol
Calories are your friend if you are trying to become fat. Hostess cakes and pop tarts are NOT going to be a good item to gorge on. I like a little bit of fat personally because I hate the shredded look but, that is me.

Chicken breast, lean beef, turkey, salmon tilapia are excellent meats to eat. Also for snacks, consider some unsalted nuts or fruit. Potato and brown rice are sources of the good carbs you want.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Calories don't make you fat, but rather foods heavy in saturated fats make you fat. You have to eat which involves taking in calories. Kind of hard to avoid to do unless you are Ethiopian or a Hollywood socialite.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:15 AM   #19
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Calories are your friend if you are trying to become fat. Hostess cakes and pop tarts are NOT going to be a good item to gorge on. I like a little bit of fat personally because I hate the shredded look but, that is me.

Chicken breast, lean beef, turkey, salmon tilapia are excellent meats to eat. Also for snacks, consider some unsalted nuts or fruit. Potato and brown rice are sources of the good carbs you want.

-Alex

If you can't gain weight why would you worry about what you're eating? The point is to add weight to your frame. You can always take the bad weight off, especially if your metabolism is that high. Now I do agree don't go and eat all the Little Debbie products lol

What you said will take him forever to add any weight. I'm sure you know first hand it's a hell of a lot harder to add weight when you're eating all clean food. And you have to eat a shit ton of it too
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:20 AM   #20
BERT
I love tube socks

I'll add this too, usually when trying to add weight you're shooting for high protein foods, which automatically cuts out any junk food
Old 01-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'll add this too, usually when trying to add weight you're shooting for high protein foods, which automatically cuts out any junk food
You think that's tough, try getting in your calories as a vegetarian like I am. Not easy at all.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #22
Dominic Toretto

If you can't gain weight why would you worry about what you're eating? The point is to add weight to your frame. You can always take the bad weight off, especially if your metabolism is that high. Now I do agree don't go and eat all the Little Debbie products lol

What you said will take him forever to add any weight. I'm sure you know first hand it's a hell of a lot harder to add weight when you're eating all clean food. And you have to eat a shit ton of it too
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle, you should ALWAYS be considerate of what you eat regardless if you are trying to gain or lose weight.

Your metabolism can change. You will not always lose weight as you do now. There are many factors that contribute to metabolism, especially what you put in your stomach. I gained a lot weight taking those weight gainers that have an obscene amount of calories relative to protein. They do work but, they make you sluggish, tired and generally decrease your energy, which contributes to gaining more weight as fat. That was my experience at least. You will gain muscle, if you use it while working out but, you will gain a lot of fat too. For me personally, it's more difficult to lose fat than it is to gain muscle. Mainly because I don't like working out more than 45 minutes and I prefer lifting heavy as opposed to endless amounts of small reps and cardio lol.

Basically you'll just have to make your own personal assessment if it is feasibly for you to workoff all the fat you may gain. Just monitor it every few days to see what you gain as fat and muscle and go from there

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #23
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
You think that's tough, try getting in your calories as a vegetarian like I am. Not easy at all.

Fuck that lol