Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
03MachMe

So because I wont run on the street basically I will never be able to move up the list because most people only like to run on the street. sounds like a good idea just wish I would be able to partake.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
GunsUp

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
So because I wont run on the street basically I will never be able to move up the list because most people only like to run on the street. sounds like a good idea just wish I would be able to partake.
Nah I'll prob end up forfeiting my spot because of this reason. I've seen you run on the track and I don't hold a candle to your driving. No reason you should not be able to participate
Old 08-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
03MachMe

Originally Posted by GunsUp View Post
Nah I'll prob end up forfeiting my spot because of this reason. I've seen you run on the track and I don't hold a candle to your driving. No reason you should not be able to participate
I know you would race me on the track but I know there are some people that would say it has to be a street race just to keep their spot.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
GunsUp

I know you would race me on the track but I know there are some people that would say it has to be a street race just to keep their spot.
It'll all come full circle. Someone will win, people will change spots, some people will race this way or that way. In the end everyone that is interested will get a chance one way or the other. My only saving grace to get on the list was to take on a 30 year older 5.0.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
Rebelracer568

I am in same boat. I dont like racing on street. I know im faster than some people in the top 5 but no one really wants to race on track just street..... o well I love the idea. Good luck to everyone getting onto the list. Be safe
Rebelracer568 is offline   Reply With Quote