Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Terminators

Terminators For the whiners that want their own section :)

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
Bearded Banger

Originally Posted by WOMACK03 View Post
Your fuel system soon......
Got my ID 1000s and getting cash to Kevin to finalize order. Everything will be out as soon as new system is all here
Bearded Banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #17
03cobrarocks

Posi Ported eaton, 2.8 upper, 4lb lower, jlt high boost intake, bbk long tubes, steeda cat back, e85 tuned and setup, ported heads, comp stage 3 cams, 302 stroker kit.

Making a stupid low 585/580 rwhp/rwtq.. But runs like a bat outa hell compared to other cobras I ran into with same power. I think it just needs a 3.4 whipple or a bigger blower or something, eaton to limiting

Solid axle, tubular front suspension, subframes, steeda tri-ax, and a bunch of other stuff....

On a side note anyone been hearing bad stuff about lower pulleys lately? read a couple things on svtp saying they can be really hard on the crank... I have had mine for 3 years though so meh...

Stroked/Built Motor, Cams and Heads, Posi Port, Full Exhaust, Jlt High Boost Intake, Return Fuel System, Upr K, Steeda Tri-ax, Built Solid with 3.73s, and bunch of other nonsense. 585/580
03cobrarocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 03cobrarocks View Post
Posi Ported eaton, 2.8 upper, 4lb lower, jlt high boost intake, bbk long tubes, steeda cat back, e85 tuned and setup, ported heads, comp stage 3 cams, 302 stroker kit.

Making a stupid low 585/580 rwhp/rwtq.. But runs like a bat outa hell compared to other cobras I ran into with same power. I think it just needs a 3.4 whipple or a bigger blower or something, eaton to limiting

Solid axle, tubular front suspension, subframes, steeda tri-ax, and a bunch of other stuff....

On a side note anyone been hearing bad stuff about lower pulleys lately? read a couple things on svtp saying they can be really hard on the crank... I have had mine for 3 years though so meh...
The big lowers are known to rip off the front part of the crank right off the front of the block. I was riding with Foofinator when he did it with his built teksid blocked 302 stroker and 3.4 Whipple.

I had a posi ported car with a 2.76 upper/4lb lower and the car was fun as shit to drive!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #19
Midnight11
El Presidente

trade me cars lol

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #20
03cobrarocks

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
The big lowers are known to rip off the front part of the crank right off the front of the block. I was riding with Foofinator when he did it with his built teksid blocked 302 stroker and 3.4 Whipple.

I had a posi ported car with a 2.76 upper/4lb lower and the car was fun as shit to drive!
Oh gosh.. that is not very comforting... I have only put 4k miles on mine since lower, ported blower and all that stuff. Completely built motor happened at the same time.

Not really looking to mess this motor up anytime soon lol.. Wonder if I should get rid of my 4lb lower... or are they talking about ones bigger than that?

Stroked/Built Motor, Cams and Heads, Posi Port, Full Exhaust, Jlt High Boost Intake, Return Fuel System, Upr K, Steeda Tri-ax, Built Solid with 3.73s, and bunch of other nonsense. 585/580
Old 11-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
03cobrarocks

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
trade me cars lol
hehe.. I hadn't driven my car for like 4 months and the other day I drove it for the first time. Was trying to sell it but couldn't get what I wanted so decided to keep it.

I fell in love with the power all over again after driving my bolt on auto g8 gt

Old 11-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #22
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh gosh.. that is not very comforting... I have only put 4k miles on mine since lower, ported blower and all that stuff. Completely built motor happened at the same time.

Not really looking to mess this motor up anytime soon lol.. Wonder if I should get rid of my 4lb lower... or are they talking about ones bigger than that?
It's one of those things it depends on who you ask. Some people manage to make them live a long time others can snap it off without trying. It's a roll of the dice really.

The thing is when you run a bigger lower, you no longer have the support of the factory pulley cage that keeps the blower from tearing up the crank pulley and damaging the crank snout. Terminators put a TON of stress on the front of the crank snout.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #23
03cobrarocks

Sounds like I just need to get a turbo to fix that issue lol

Old 11-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #24
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Sounds like I just need to get a turbo to fix that issue lol
Solid idea.

Clint from True Street's old TT Cobra is still one of my favorite street cars ever. That thing was just downright nasty!