Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 04-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #31
Crimson600+HP

Just an observation here from someone who doesn't know any of the DFW Ford Service Departments/Dealerships.

Once someone ties themselves to an organization, they represent it. Whether they want to or not. That is like if a guy with a DFW5.0's sticker pisses off somone at a car meet. They aren't going to say that one guy, they are going to say everyone in DFW5.0's is an as$hat.

Not taking sides, just an honest observation.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #32
DirtyD

Most of the people from our club that go out and associate at some of the bigger meets have already given us that label. As well as the Facebook group...
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #33
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Most of the people from our club that go out and associate at some of the bigger meets have already given us that label. As well as the Facebook group...

Sad but true. I met some guys saying they would join but they don't appreciate the stuff said on Facebook. Such as the derogatory comments made about certain races.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:36 PM   #34
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Sad but true. I met some guys saying they would join but they don't appreciate the stuff said on Facebook. Such as the derogatory comments made about certain races.
Fucking babies.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #35
Crimson600+HP

I am glad I only am on the forum then.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:19 AM   #36
emery2483

quick little update: Had to take her back in on 5/12 and got a rental from them. Originally said it would be ready 5/19. Apparently they took it for a drive that morning and more parts were ordered and would be here Thursday so
Friday I would have it back. Not too sure what's going on right now, haven't talked to my dad today but he said it wouldn't be ready til next week.. wooooo... yay...

Last edited by emery2483; 05-23-2014 at 12:22 AM.
emery2483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:25 AM   #37
fordplay

I spent some time working at a dealership as a porter, service advisor, fast lube manager, and various other spots. . I haven't met and techs at grapevine but I can pick you an advisor that will care and double check your vehicle, it's up to the service advisor to tell the tech what the problem is and to check the vehicle after its done, don't look for the guy that is just using it as a stepping stone job. I won't say the names of one's not to use but can recommend Donna smith.. she knew all the TSB's on my car. Knew the noises, took my car straight to the tech and called me every day for an update. When it was done she told me she looked it over and it was good but I asked her to test drive it, she treats you like you are her only customer. I even trusted the porter that brought me my car.... that's huge.. because I was a porter!! Ha ha
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote