Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
TwoQuack

Default Clear Bra, C-Quartz and Local Detailer

Howdy Y'all,
Thought I'd share where my research led me, I'm stoked about the results.

1st researching a clear bra for the front end to protect from paint chips I located www.speedshieldusa.com in Addison and took it there to have clear bra installed on front 1/4, mirror caps, a-pillars and front of roof. Trey is the man, doing very expensive vehicles and has an impressive demo on the protection is provides.

2nd I found C-Quartz Finest www.cquartz.com/finest which is a ceramic hybrid sealant that lasts for 2 years and is the most amazing thing I've seen applied to a car finish. Even sitting in my garage the paint doesn't collect dust and feels freshly waxed. Nearly everything will wash off with plain water. You have to see it to appreciate it. Do this and you can forget waxing forever.

3rd looking for a professional authorized installer for C-Quartz Finest I found Steve Hughes of http://mirrorfinishautodetailing.com He can visit you onsite at your home or you can bring the car to him. Lovely man from Manchester England and consummate professional with expert knowledge on paint surface care. He prepped my car to a "clinically clean" state, including clay treatment and then applied the C-Quartz Finest over the entire car, including the clear bra. His rates are very reasonable for detailing. Although the C-Quartz Finest is an investment, its price / performance is better than other solutions in the market.

Hope all this helps.

Best regards,

James TwoQuack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UPL StoNShow Plate.jpg (52.5 KB, 16 views)
TwoQuack is offline   Reply With Quote