Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #31
blownaltered
I have a small penis

We will see what happens in court. If anybody thinks this old fucker isn't going to fight this, they are dead wrong. He has more money than he can ever spend and doesn't like being told what to do. This could drag out for a while before the team ever gets sold.

So to the people that are ok with a private conversation that was recorded illegally being used to force him to sell his team. Are you ok with people losing their jobs because of things they say on facebook?
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #32
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
We will see what happens in court. If anybody thinks this old fucker isn't going to fight this, they are dead wrong. He has more money than he can ever spend and doesn't like being told what to do. This could drag out for a while before the team ever gets sold.

So to the people that are ok with a private conversation that was recorded illegally being used to force him to sell his team. Are you ok with people losing their jobs because of things they say on facebook?
Yeah, he definitely has the money to make this a long drawn out process.

As for the comments on FB thing, that is already happening. Many places are including FB as part of their background checks now along with other social media.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #33
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Yeah, he definitely has the money to make this a long drawn out process.

As for the comments on FB thing, that is already happening. Many places are including FB as part of their background checks now along with other social media.
I know it has that was my point. Now at least with facebook you are putting that out there on your own. Not something that was recorded without your knowledge.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:33 PM   #34
03MachMe

Some jobs/positions you have to be mindful of what you say at all times or at least trust those you say it to. He was a bad judge of character and said the wrong thing to someone who had something to gain by it going public. If I was to be recorded saying the same thing and it becomes public, no matter how it was obtained, I would lose my job, my license, and every arrest I have made would be called into question. There are just some positions out there that no matter what if something about you becomes public you will lose your job

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:40 PM   #35
Dominic Toretto

I am absolutely okay with that. Nothing is private on Facebook and people are aware of that before hand. In
my opinion people need to respect their own privacy and post less on Facebook.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #36
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
I am absolutely okay with that. Nothing is private on Facebook and people are aware of that before hand. In

my opinion people need to respect their own privacy and post less on Facebook.

-Alex

Exactly why I don't have Facebook. I don't care to read a bunch of bragging, complaining, or useless BS about other people's lives whom I don't even know or care about.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #37
rlhay2

So to the people that are ok with a private conversation that was recorded illegally being used to force him to sell his team.
#1 If you are rich, pick a better class of money grubbing whore.
#2 He knew that if he EVER brought negative attention upon his fellow NBA owners that they would vote him out. This was known and agreed to.

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
There are just some positions out there that no matter what if something about you becomes public you will lose your job
And sometimes they are position dependent. An employee and a CEO can have different punishments for the same offense.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:28 PM   #38
BERT
I love tube socks

Sounds like Donnie is Sterling's grandson lol
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote