Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
pohnjarker

Default Tuning almost done!!

so, im coming home on R&R next weekend to surprise the wifey, she has no idea. i figured, why not get the car straightend out while im home.

i talked to Eric at JPC yesterday and ordered the Tial Q BOV with pipe, t-bolt clamps to replace the garbage stock paxton worm clamps, and brisk 1 step cooler spark plugs. should arrive a day or two before i get there so the wife wont be too pissed....lol.

then i talked to Tim at TS and got an appointment to get the parts above installed and a dyno tune for the next wednesday. i was going to go down to TSS because that's who Shaun at AED recommended but i cant justify the time away on R&R and from what i read here, TS tunes with the best of them. so, i'm looking forward to the new parts and tune.

im sure some of yall remember my retarded dyno pull back in May on an unfinished tune that saw 550hp before cutting it short doe to shitty a/f numbers

im hoping for around 650hp...what do yall think? i have the beefcake special paxton kit with a 3.33" pulley.