Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #361
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
What's the fucking point then. That's like going to a bar and trying to fuck only the fat ones because the hot one might turn you down.
Yeah but after you get turned down so many times you will say fuck I give up. Kinda like Steve and his car. He thinks is a slow piece of shit.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #362
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
So are you saying you will only take races you know you can win?
Nope just not against people I know that will kill me. I want to have a good close race. Like right now since all I got is NA why would I race against someone like your buddy in the yellow cobra. That's just stupid right now.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #363
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
That's why you are good at BJJ.. you about about as much neck to grab onto as i do
1) No I'm not. Complete falsehood and internet urban legend.

2) I have a neck, you do not. I can touch my opposite shoulder, you cannot.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #364
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Nope just not against people I know that will kill me. I want to have a good close race. Like right now since all I got is NA why would I race against someone like your buddy in the yellow cobra. That's just stupid right now.
Ok, just wanted to clarify.

Btw, even you on juice will get murdered by the yellow Cobra.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #365
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Ok, just wanted to clarify.

Btw, even you on juice will get murdered by the yellow Cobra.
Why what does he have and make?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:22 PM   #366
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Yeah but after you get turned down so many times you will say fuck I give up. Kinda like Steve and his car. He thinks is a slow piece of shit.
I never said it was a piece of shit but it is slow and that is the truth. 416rw isn't exactly setting the world on fire. That's just being honest about it. lol
Old 07-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #367
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I never said it was a piece of shit but it is slow and that is the truth. 416rw isn't exactly setting the world on fire. That's just being honest about it. lol
Oh really? You getting memory lost at your old age. Remember the word shitbox you used several times.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #368
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Why what does he have and make?
LOL, I'm not going down that hypothetical bench racing road with you again until you get your juice tune numbers. It's pointless until you do. Your car makes 508rw, you will need MUCH more than that to hang with that car.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #369
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

LOL, I'm not going down that hypothetical bench racing road with you again until you get your juice tune numbers. It's pointless until you do. Your car makes 508rw, you will need MUCH more than that to hang with that car.
525 rwhp bitch !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #370
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh really? You getting memory lost at your old age. Remember the word shitbox you used several times.
Shitbox... not piece of shit. I've called all my cars shitbox at one time or another. It's called sarcasm.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #371
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Shitbox... not piece of shit. It's called sarcasm.
It's the same thing and you weren't fooling around when you said it that day.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #372
Grandpa
I> /\/\

525 rwhp bitch !!!!!!!!!!
525...uncorrected inflated numbers. But I guess every bit matters when you are insecure about it. Do your thing, man. *shrug*
Old 07-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #373
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It's the same thing and you weren't fooling around when you said it that day.
LOL, okay, Jeff. Whatever you say.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #374
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

525...uncorrected inflated numbers. But I guess every bit matters when you are insecure about it. Do your thing, man. *shrug*
How are they inflated? And 95% of the people who post dyno graph uses STD numbers so don't give me that shit. And SAE numbers were at 516 so eat a bag of NIN.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #375
Grandpa
I> /\/\

How are they inflated? And 95% of the people who post dyno graph uses STD numbers so don't give me that shit. And SAE numbers were at 516 so eat a bag of NIN.
Congrats on re-inventing the wheel, Jeff.