Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 03-19-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
JDMLOL

Default Anyone here drive a black 13-14 that regularly commutes on 287?

I've noticed someone driving a black 13-14 5.0 with chrome bullitt style wheels and an axle-back several times driving on 287 during rush hour traffic (AM and PM) that WILL eventually kill themselves, someone else and their beautiful car. I don't mean any disrespect if you're on the board, but be a little more careful and respectful to your fellow drivers.

Whoever this is passed me doing at least 90 on the shoulder in HEAVY traffic this morning and also uses off ramps as his personal passing lane on the highway. He uses no blinkers and cuts people off with literally a couple feet to spare. This isn't the first time I've seen him. I'm not saying I don't occasionally drive fast or do something stupid that I shouldn't have, but I generally keep it on an open highway with traffic miles ahead/behind. I swear this guy acts like he is running from cops.

I don't want to sound like citizen's patrol or anything, but If you see this, please bring it down a notch. I worry about my family, girlfriend or a mother taking her kids to school when I see people like this.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #2
JDMLOL

Default Anyone here drive a black 13-14 that regularly commutes on 287?

Thought I put this in the wrong area. Nvm.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
Old 03-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
DirtyD

From the sounds of it, not any car that I recognize. But not to say they aren't on the Facebook page. But hopefully he only causes harm to himself if something happens
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #4
Soulowd

I travel on 287 a lot and if I see this crap I'll call in the plates. Putting other ppl in danger not cool. My wife drives 287 every morning as well.

1993 Cobra Black
Bbk shorty's, x-pipe, Flowmasters, bbk TB, bbk Cai,
UD pullies
(240rwhp/280rwtq)
Soulowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:08 PM   #5
GreenGravity

Hahah soulowd I don't know you but I was just thinking how funny it would be if it was your wife..... Lol
Joking of course
GreenGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
Soulowd

Lol!! Man she does drive the mustang to work every now and then...maybe it's her alter ego lol. I'm still reporting her ass lmao

1993 Cobra Black
UD pullies
(240rwhp/280rwtq)
Old 03-20-2014, 02:00 AM   #7
GreenGravity

Lmao!!!
These women you never know! Hahah!
GreenGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #8
fordplay

Nope... but I drive 35, 170 , 114, and 121. .. but it's pretty dead on them in the morning, you can do 100 plus... but going that fast in traffic is silly.. Also is you call someone out on here they will respond, happened to a little someone I know now!!! Ha ha. I thought he was trying to race me, and it was like 30 degrees outside. . Turns out he was late for work... maybe the guy you are seeing is an organ donor driver??
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
PCB

I had some dumbshit in a V6 charger doing the same thing this morning on 35. Dude would ride on my rear bumper, I would get over then he would pass, move over and slow down and force me to get back to the fast lane. Then right as I am even with him, he would floor it and take off.

:bonkers:
PCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #10
Crimson600+HP

I rarely drive mine around town or to work anymore, but whenever I do I always have someone trying to measure pee-pees with me. I don't do anything on the street anyways, not worth someone elses life, mine, or the trouble with the law. I have even had my roommate catch a guy on a Camaro forum bragging how his GEN5 SS with a CAI beat me in a stoplight race. He was from my area, describing a 2013 Mustang GT with numbers on the side. He claimed he could hear my supercharger (you really can't with the helical gears, but I can let this slide...ProCharger's fan is loud) and that I was giving it my all. Roommate called him out, guy said he is talking about the wrong car, eventually leading to him taking a picture of our cars together to prove to him that he was lying.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #11
JDMLOL

This guy drives his car like it's a bike. If he could split lanes, he would.

The Queen:
Old 03-20-2014, 01:31 PM   #12
donutninja

man, I hate that kinda thing. It really is dangerous. It also give the rest of us a bad reputation.
donutninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #13
Soulowd

Yeah back when I was a young punk I drove like this and one day got clipped by an out of control ricer. Ended up in the hospital with a broken collarbone and busted hand. I got lucky...After that I vowed never to street race again.

1993 Cobra Black
UD pullies
(240rwhp/280rwtq)