Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Member's Rides

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #16
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by BlueBolt View Post
I want it! We were going to buy my wife a azure blue auto before we got the escape. Being responsible and all that bs got in the way though.
Man if I could have found an azure blue I would have been really excited. But with the amount of money the previous owner put into this motor, the amount I paid was worth the drivetrain alone. And DSG is definitely a pretty color when its all cleaned up. But azure blue would have been so sweet.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:07 AM   #17
BlueBolt

We looked for a little whole and found a couple of autos but would have had to travel to get them. Decided that something a little bigger was probably a good idea since we have 1 mustang already. Lol
BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Man if I could have found an azure blue I would have been really excited. But with the amount of money the previous owner put into this motor, the amount I paid was worth the drivetrain alone. And DSG is definitely a pretty color when its all cleaned up. But azure blue would have been so sweet.
I have a clean Azure Blue sitting in my garage I will sell you. Its lived the most pampered life of any Mustang you have ever heard of. lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #19
DirtyD

Default My 2003 Mach 1 - 5.0 Forged Stroker, etc etc

Car looks great, Barton!

If I may, I think the rims you have now, 1" larger in diameter and painted in a light shade of gun metal would look absolutely sick on your car.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #20
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Car looks great, Barton!

If I may, I think the rims you have now, 1" larger in diameter and painted in a light shade of gun metal would look absolutely sick on your car.
Thanks! The FR500's are already 18" and they don't make 19". I think when I get around to lowering it a little more in the future, they'll look even better. I could lower the front more already but the previous owner put in a shitty QA1 tubular front end set up and it seems to push the wheels out some. I'm pretty sure if I lowered it more, the wheels would rub. Plus it looks like the 9 quart oil pan and LTs would smash on the massive speed bumps in my apartment complex. Will be a little easier when I move into a house in April

And unfortunately, I've been obsessed with the silver finish wheels contrasting the car color ever since I had the same wheels on my 99 GT, so the silver must stay!

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
Old 02-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #21
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I have a clean Azure Blue sitting in my garage I will sell you. Its lived the most pampered life of any Mustang you have ever heard of. lol.
And I've seen pictures of it and man is it sexy. Unfortunately, with that much sexiness, it'd probably be out of my price range. And oh yeah, the whole marriage thing coming up in April means no spending $$$$$.

Plus, the drivetrain in this Mach is pretty wild!

03 DSG Mach 1