Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #16
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
LOL, you're being ridiculous. According to you I'm not cracking 400rw with my mods. You're making 385, I weight more 100 pounds than you personally at least and im on 20's. So that evens out that. If it is as you think it is, we should be a dead even race.

STD or SAE doesnt matter. Dyno is merely a tuning tool and not a bar in which to measure performance. So your STD argument is nonsense.

Quit bench racing and lets do this.
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #17
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

I will race anyone, dead stop, in my wife's bolt on 5.0

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?
The dyno day is out here, I'm not asking you to come out here just to race. Now you're just backpeddling making exuses. I guess it's easier to stir the pot to make other people race rather than back it up yourself.

I'm calling BS on your bench racing skills. Turnabout is fair play.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #19
Mustangdude72

Ill be there for dyno day so does anybody wanna go to Mexico afterward and film some runs?
2004 Cobra OW pullied, full exhaust 480rwhp SOLD
2014 Raptor Ruby red

2013 Boss 302 school bus yellow; MGW race spec short throw, CAI, catch can, muffler deletes, dyno tune 406rwhp 360rwtq....Daily driver
Mustangdude72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 View Post
Ill be there for dyno day so does anybody wanna go to Mexico afterward and film some runs?
Better bring your caluculator if you want to race D.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #21
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
I will race anyone, dead stop, in my wife's bolt on 5.0
No. Cuz racecar!
Old 05-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
aaron@jpcracing

I've got a stock longblock 2v that'll drag y'all down the track

Justin's Performance Center

Last edited by aaron@jpcracing; 05-13-2013 at 03:46 PM.
aaron@jpcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #23
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by aaron@jpcracing View Post
I've got a stock longblock 2v that'll drag y'all down the track
OK, you drive it up here on pump gas and radials.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #24
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Originally Posted by Mustangdude72 View Post
I will.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #25
svt-eric

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
I will.
lmao! i gotta see this.
svt-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #26
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
The dyno day is out here, I'm not asking you to come out here just to race. Now you're just backpeddling making exuses. I guess it's easier to stir the pot to make other people race rather than back it up yourself.

I'm calling BS on your bench racing skills. Turnabout is fair play.
I can give you my dad's number if you don't believe me. I would love to come out to the dyno day, as I have been looking forward to it, but I'm not leaving him out to dry before we drop $2k, $1k on my behalf, on a deer lease before even taking a look at what it has to offer. This weekend is the only weekend available to do it. Call be a backpeddling little cunt for all I care, I know that I'm not excusing myself to get out of racing you. I'm sorry if I actually like to spend time with my dad whom I see 3-4 times a year, if I'm lucky.

Like I said before, I will race you Wednesday night after the softball game if you really want to go at it. Just tell me when and where and when the game is over, we can line them up. I'm not scared. If you want to go, we will go Wednesday.

I'll even bring my calculator so I can calculate the exact number of feet you beat me by, if you want me to.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #27
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by svt-eric View Post
lmao! i gotta see this.
You better bring some binoculars and/or your AAA card. You will need one of them. lmao.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #28
Midnight11
El Presidente

I challenge Steve tonight after rkc

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #29
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I can give you my dad's number if you don't believe me. I would love to come out to the dyno day, as I have been looking forward to it, but I'm not leaving him out to dry before we drop $2k, $1k on my behalf, on a deer lease before even taking a look at what it has to offer. This weekend is the only weekend available to do it. Call be a backpeddling little cunt for all I care, I know that I'm not excusing myself to get out of racing you. I'm sorry if I actually like to spend time with my dad whom I see 3-4 times a year, if I'm lucky.

Like I said before, I will race you Wednesday night after the softball game if you really want to go at it. Just tell me when and where and when the game is over, we can line them up. I'm not scared. If you want to go, we will go Wednesday.

I'll even bring my calculator so I can calculate the exact number of feet you beat me by, if you want me to.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #30
svt-eric

Originally Posted by steve View Post
you better bring some binoculars and/or your aaa card. You will need one of them. Lmao.
lmao!!
svt-eric is offline   Reply With Quote