Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-13-2014, 08:44 AM   #1
Coyote_Kiel

Default Just being cordial

Hello everyone. My name is Kyle, but its spelled Kiel. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I met up with one of your members yesterday (Paul aka ptsmith20) to buy some pypes for my new 14. I've heard about the site for awhile from Brandon who used to have a charcoal 11 or 12, but recently sold it for an old RX-7. So, I finally got around to making an account. I am a U.S. safety auditor for a large concrete manufacturing company based out of Zurich Switzerland and I office out of Addison. Hopefully I can get around to some of the meets and meet some of you guys.
Hope that's enough of an intro.

P.S. I'm a big foodie so if any of you guys happen to know any really good hole in the wall places around Addison that would be good for lunch hit me up.

And just because
Coyote_Kiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
Zeek

Welcome
Old 06-13-2014, 08:50 AM   #3
Coyote_Kiel

Thank you sir!! If someone doesn't mind how do I figure out when/where you guys get together I checked the calendar but all it shows are B-Days. I haven't seen a sticky on it.
Coyote_Kiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
DirtyD

Welcome, Kiel.

There is a meets and GTG section towards the bottom of the main forum page.

Tonight at Coit and 190 there is a big meet with usually a good turnout. It's in the parking lot behind McDonalds.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #5
Pewter Lurch

Welcome. Every thursday we meet at the sonic on old denton and frankford for a group gtg. Then as dirtyd said tonight is coit, typically we meet at twin peaks for dinner and drinks then go to coit but most are going to northstar tonight for a group drag race

2011 Mustang GT Premium
The Go Fast:
Magnaflow 3" OA | Pypes X-Pipe | Steeda CAI | VMP Tune | BBK Cat Deletes | SVT GT500 quad mufflers |

The Ride & Look Good:
Ford K Springs | BMR Adj. LCAs | BMR Relo. Brackets | BMR Adj. PHB | GT500 Spoiler | Boss Rear | Retrofit Headlights | GT/CS facia | Boss splitter | Retro billet grille | Steeda X Brace | Enkie RPF1 18x8/18x9.5 | '14 tail lights | '14 GT500 quad bumber |

Collecting Dust:
|Go Fast Parts(SHHHH no one knows)|
Pewter Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #6
ptsmith20

Welcome to the group bud. Hit me up if you ever go to a meet
Old 06-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #7
Stone

Originally Posted by Coyote_Kiel View Post
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle, but its spelled Kiel. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I met up with one of your members yesterday (Paul aka ptsmith20) to buy some pypes for my new 14. I've heard about the site for awhile from Brandon who used to have a charcoal 11 or 12, but recently sold it for an old RX-7. So, I finally got around to making an account. I am a U.S. safety auditor for a large concrete manufacturing company based out of Zurich Switzerland and I office out of Addison. Hopefully I can get around to some of the meets and meet some of you guys.
Hope that's enough of an intro.

P.S. I'm a big foodie so if any of you guys happen to know any really good hole in the wall places around Addison that would be good for lunch hit me up.

And just because
Welcome!

Pastazzios Pizza in Addison Circle. You're welcome.
[email protected]
817-481-3531

F-150 Tremor
Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #8
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Pewter Lurch View Post
Welcome. Every thursday we meet at the sonic on old denton and frankford for a group gtg. Then as dirtyd said tonight is coit, typically we meet at twin peaks for dinner and drinks then go to coit but most are going to northstar tonight for a group drag race
I never realized this until now, but the sonic y'all meet at is literally within ear shot of my buddy's house. I might actually come out one night and we can park the cars while the dogs chill in the backyard. lol
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #9
re-rx7
Banned

Welcome douche bag!
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #10
Futwa

Welcome!
Futwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #11
IHateThisSite

Welcome ... Friday night is the meet to go to ... Coit and George Bush behind the McD's in front of cafe brazil ...

And if you have some coin to spend try out lefty's lobster and chowder house (belt line in Addison)
IHateThisSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #12
El_Tortuga

Welcome.

Nates is my fave non-chain in Addision. Lots of choices in that part of the world.
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote