Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
svt-eric

Default New guy from denton tx

hey guys hows it going. I got referred to this site by Steve and also know Emwun Garand. used to be on lonestarstang but didn't like the way they changed the page. im mostly on SVTP now but really looking for some local guys and hangouts. me and some friends started a little meet at a taco casa over here in denton. Emwun Garand has been a couple times but its a long drive for him. there might be some others on here ive met before but not sure yet. I always go out to the ricekiller meets at Northstar Dragway to hangout or race my fox. I sometimes go out to the southlake meets. met a couple 5.0 guys out there and they have came to are meets a couple times too. most of the cars that show up are stangs. some ls guys sometimes show up but I think Emwun Garand ran them off lmao! im down to go to meets and others. ares has been down from the cold but im sure we will be starting it back up soon since its warming up.

ok so a little bit about me. im 23 years old. I have a 03 oxford white cobra that I weekend drive. stays in the garage and never sees ran or snow. nothing biggy about it. just the normal bolt ons. don't plan on doing anything big to it but maybe when I pay it off plus I have a baby boy on the way. due sep. 17th. I love racing all the time. grew up in a ford family.my dad raised me to race and I picked up on things along the way. not the smartest guy on motors but I can still get shit done. my dad owns lots of classic stangs and races a outlaw 10.5 fox and I race a small tire fox. mine is a work in progress. I work for my dads company helping him with anything I can. I mostly run 2 Omax waterjet machines. there kinda like lasers but work diff so if you guys ever need CNC work done. im the guy. its mostly flat parts though like for example a turbo flange, header gasket, spacers, brackets, etc. we do all kinds of stuff from fab work to making parts. we do a lot of work for peterbuilt and other companys so we are pretty busy all the time.

that's pretty much life for me right now don't wanna bore yall anymore with my yapping lol. I know the grammar is off but that's how ive always been. im a lazy typer. I barly like texting. im a nice guy and a ford man (still look like a little boy). hope to see you guys around.

let me know the heads up on the local meets. hit a brotha up!
svt-eric is offline   Reply With Quote