Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
No f*ck GM posts yet? I'm impressed.

-Alex
Fuck GM!!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #17
re-rx7
Banned

Would look better if hardtop vert. I understand for weight savings the soft top.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #18
garner

Think I found my next car lol
garner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:46 AM   #19
fordplay

Ok.. I'm correct then.. so what the fack?? It's an auto too right?? Don't call it a z06 then.. "we built the ultimate track corvette, then built this one for fake ass bitches to spend money on." Didn't GM just come out a year or two ago and say they were going to stop abusing the "SS" name because it's gotten cheap being used on everything? But yet now the Z06 name is cool to water down... call it the 427 or something. Don't fack the z06 name please
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:52 AM   #20
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Ok.. I'm correct then.. so what the fack?? It's an auto too right?? Don't call it a z06 then.. "we built the ultimate track corvette, then built this one for fake ass bitches to spend money on." Didn't GM just come out a year or two ago and say they were going to stop abusing the "SS" name because it's gotten cheap being used on everything? But yet now the Z06 name is cool to water down... call it the 427 or something. Don't fack the z06 name please
The watered down auto in this car is supposed to perform better than Porsches PDK system. That's GM's claim, if it performs even comparable, then it will absolutely be a better track car than the manual version. Manual transmissions are not the choice anymore if you want consistently fast runs anymore, whether it is for drag or around a circuit. It's not the 60s anymore. Oh, and this car is not a 427, it's a 6.2. This car is supposed to be faster than the ZR1, so um yeah...

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:26 AM   #21
garner

Lol what's wrong with them calling it a z06? Big whoop they added a convertible model and auto transmission. I don't see you complaining about chevy having a camaro zl1 model with automatic and convertible when it was originally a manual coupe *rolls eyes*

Oh wait c6 z06 shouldn't have been called z06 cause it was a hatch and not a frc like the original

Models change, trim level options change. It's not a big deal lol

Last edited by garner; 04-16-2014 at 08:30 AM.
garner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:34 AM   #22
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

I love it. Funny...vert AND an auto ha! I'll second what Josh said though...coupe, but I'd probably get the auto (surpringly) lol
Old 04-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #23
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Kinda wound up over a stupid badge/label aren't ya? Who gives a shit. A cool car, is a cool car.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #24
rlhay2

"What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
--Juliet
Old 04-16-2014, 11:04 AM   #25
STROKD
Old School

I think its fucken cool, they did the 427 vert last year, only diff is the name cause a 376 vert would sound lame as fuck, and the addition of the bad ass auto. If I could afford one Id buy that exact car, blue auto etc. Its like a 25 year advancement on my ole heap of a mustang, almost same color, auto, vert etc.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:05 PM   #26
BERT
I love tube socks

Love the color. Personally, wouldn't get the rag top. Hell, I don't really like the targa tops lol
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:25 PM   #27
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
Love the color. Personally, wouldn't get the rag top. Hell, I don't really like the targa tops lol
After Saturday's sunburn I can see why.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:00 PM   #28
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
After Saturday's sunburn I can see why.

You didn't see shit. You should've seen it sunday and Monday, holy shit. Now it's in flake mode, look like a god damn snake
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #29
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
You didn't see shit. You should've seen it sunday and Monday, holy shit. Now it's in flake mode, look like a god damn snake
Old 04-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #30
Crimson600+HP

Haters going to hate. I wonder if there will be any sacrifices in performance between the convertible and hardtop. If not, that is def. an impressive car. But I will still buy the coupe.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote