Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #6
2011gt/cs

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
Curious why with a TVS do you not need a BAP? Does the TVS kit provide new pumps?

On another note I've heard the TVS kits tend to be a bit more efficient than the Whipple or KBs if that holds any significance for ya. Whipple I think i've heard is the most expensive.
You know, I've seen that pattern as well. Seems the TVS is a better choice between the three. And with me only having a goal of ~650rwhp I don't need anything like a 2.9 whipple or 2.8kb.
Originally Posted by Hagen3great View Post
Ive got a vortech v3 with stock pully beefcake special (similar to paxton) and love it. Sometimes I wonder what a tvs would be like having that extra low-mid torque but it never fails to bring a smile. It would help if you could test drive both styles and see which you prefer.
Yeah good point. And I have no doubt that either car will put a huge smile on my face. I'm just curious as to which would be quicker in say a 40-140 race? Traction and gearing being the same I'm thinking the TVS may be a bit quicker?
2011gt/cs is offline   Reply With Quote