Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Other Makes and Models

Other Makes and Models Section for people who don't have 5.0s but still have badass cars. DFW 5.0s Welcomes everyone

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #35
Crimson600+HP

Quick update:

Drive it pure city mileage for 100 miles. Computer states I am getting 19.9 MPG right now. Not bad for a 1/2 ton.

Air ride is amazing & it is fully self leveling. Took a spring with my Mustang on the trailer around town and the truck didn't have that awful nose up look that I am familiar with. Also, plenty more useable power than my V8 tundra while towing. Engine isn't working hard at all (even better than the EB & I know the EB has a higher rating). Ventilated seats are amazing, worth it.

Once I break this engine in and have a couple tanks down. I will really give it a full in depth review. Everything from town, highway, and towing 6000lbs to Oklahoma. For those who don't look at other brands...you are missing out. I convinced my roommate tonight to get a 14 Camaro 1LE after his SS crapped out its oil pump. Once he epwas comfortable with the deal I negotiated for him, I went and sat in a High Country 2014 Silverado. Their top of the line interior is not as good as the Dodge's almost top of the line that I have. Dodge has stepped up there game.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote