Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-31-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Luke

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
HOA's are not all bad. It's good for neighborhood as long as you don't have a Nazi type HOA. Keeps home values up, neighborhood clean etc. I personally don't want to drop a lot of money on a house when the neighbors keep all their junk in the driveways and front yards or maintain their yards properly.
Agreed. The HOA at my parents' place kept quiet unless things got out of hand. A buddy of mine's HOA is definitely the Nazi type, they have a "garage door only open for 2 hours a day" rule and they will stick to that shit!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Agreed. The HOA at my parents' place kept quiet unless things got out of hand. A buddy of mine's HOA is definitely the Nazi type, they have a "garage door only open for 2 hours a day" rule and they will stick to that shit!
WTF! 2 hours a day? Sorry but if i wanna keep my garage open,
Im gna keep it open.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Luke

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
WTF! 2 hours a day? Sorry but if i wanna keep my garage open,
Im gna keep it open.
Yeah we figured it wasn't something they enforce as long as you don't just leave it open or are working out of it. We were wrong, he'd get notices about the most minor BS.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Yeah we figured it wasn't something they enforce as long as you don't just leave it open or are working out of it. We were wrong, he'd get notices about the most minor BS.
I mean there are alot of reason to leave your garage open over the course of a day. Mowing lawn, washing waxing car, working on car (chemicals, air flow blah) sounds like BS.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote