Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:06 PM   #61
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Who said it was going to be a failure. Like I said I think you don't read shit and just read what's in your mind. I'm sure there were so many dfw5.0 members there.
Actually there were a ton of dfw5.0 cars there. I know it breaks your heart but I saw that sticker on at least 10 cars.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #62
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
450hp 472tq

Unless y'all want to believe the first pull of 496hp
It was a pleasure meeting you today. My little boy wants me to buy a vette now.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:12 PM   #63
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Actually there were a ton of dfw5.0 cars there. I know it breaks your heart but I saw that sticker on at least 10 cars.
I'm so sure of it. If there were then they don't know the horror stories of TS. It's where coyotes go to die.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:13 PM   #64
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Who said it was going to be a failure. Like I said I think you don't read shit and just read what's in your mind. I'm sure there were so many dfw5.0 members there.
There was actually several dfw50 cars there, as well as HPP cars. It seems you dont speak for everyone after all. Lol.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #65
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It was a pleasure meeting you today. My little boy wants me to buy a vette now.
At least one of you has some sense. Haha!
Old 11-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #66
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
There was actually several dfw50 cars there, as well as HPP cars. It seems you dont speak for everyone after all. Lol.
Never said I did. I just hope people understand if they want to do a big coyote build not to use them. 1 out of 5 big builds isn't good odds.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:16 PM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Never said I did. I just hope people understand if they want to do a big coyote build not to use them. 1 out of 5 big builds isn't good odds.
Big coyote build. Talk about an oxymoron..
Old 11-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #68
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Big coyote build. Talk about an oxymoron..
You're retarded. Like I said you've become an asshole since hanging around the DR crowd.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:19 PM   #69
blownaltered
I have a small penis

You're retarded. Like I said you've become an asshole since hanging around the DR crowd.
So what's your fucking excuse
Old 11-23-2014, 10:20 PM   #70
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

So what's your fucking excuse
I've always been an asshole. What's your excuse loving the cock?
Old 11-23-2014, 10:22 PM   #71
Grandpa
I> /\/\

You're retarded. Ive known alot of DR guys longer than i have known you. Ive known several of them since the mid 90s. Haha. Nice try on that one. Hahaha
Old 11-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #72
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I've always been an asshole. What's your excuse loving the cock?
How'd you know my cock was my best friend. I try to play with him often. You cry like an over grown baby all over these boards. Gearheads fucked me worse than you think you got fucked and you don't see me crying like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up
Old 11-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #73
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

How'd you know my cock was my best friend. I try to play with him often. You cry like an over grown baby all over these boards. Gearheads fucked me worse than you think you got fucked and you don't see me crying like a fucking child. Grow the fuck up
See if it wasn't a shop you weren't using and all up their asses you wouldn't give a shit. So fuck off.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:27 PM   #74
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

You're retarded. Ive known alot of DR guys longer than i have known you. Ive known several of them since the mid 90s. Haha. Nice try on that one. Hahaha
Oh sorry I guess being like them is more like it. Most those guys are mustang haters especially new ones just like what you have become.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:36 PM   #75
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh sorry I guess being like them is more like it. Most those guys are mustang haters especially new ones just like what you have become.
Weak trolling on your part. There is no mustang hate. There is jokes of course, but then again all cars are joked about on DR. Its about cool people out to have a good time. People who assume elitism on DR are just usually insecure they wont fit in so they hate.