Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #16
Eaglei532

welcome in

RIP Chris Kyle
Eaglei532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
Tork

Thanks!
I have been looking through all the threads in the events area and the calendar, but am not having any luck determining when and where the next GTG will be. Anyone want to give me the lowdown on the general schedule?
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Tork View Post
Thanks!
I have been looking through all the threads in the events area and the calendar, but am not having any luck determining when and where the next GTG will be. Anyone want to give me the lowdown on the general schedule?
We don't have a set schedule yet. We're still a new board and growing our member base pretty steadily. In 2013 I will have a schedule of events in the local and national area that I will post up. In addition to that, there will be a monthly regular GTG at a different spot every month around the metroplex area so that it's fair for everyone.

So, for the rest of 2012 we're going to fly by the seat of our pants and I will post stuff as it comes up.

This coming weekend is the big Forest Lane Cruise Halloween edition on Saturday night. I highly reccomend hitting that up. It's always got a bunch of badass cars all over the place!

Also, if you guys want to do something, just let me know and I will plan it out!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #19
Tork

Yeah, i wanted to go to the forest lane cruise but i have daddy duty saturday night..
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #20
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Tork View Post
Yeah, i wanted to go to the forest lane cruise but i have daddy duty saturday night..
Family first - always. Make it out to a GTG when you can. Look forward to meeting you.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote