Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #11
03MachMe

Originally Posted by five.slow View Post
if you cannot get your gun and mag out from 2 close locations, load and kill you need to get more failure with your weapon and tactics. also might wanna think about what is causing you to be in a situation in a VEHICLE that causes you to quickly draw a weapon.
Haha you obviously don't know me. Because when someone comes up to your car with a gun pointed at you the last thing I want to do is grab my gun from one location my mag from another load rack a round then fire all before the guy gets a shot off? I don't care if your a Navy Seal that isn't going to happen. I promise you my weapon tactics are sufficient . I have seen people going through a drive through at a local fast food restaurant and get a gun pulled on them so don't give me this what's causing me to me in a situation where I would need to quickly get to my weapon. And that's fine of you think you don't need to carry a weapon but don't think that those of us that do is because we need it to feel like a man. I have seen things that make you realize you never know when you may need to protect yourself and or others. I bet before the movie theater incident in Colorado you would have thought it would be stupid to have a gun with you at the movies too huh. Or at the mall, or on a college campus. Get my point.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq

Last edited by 03MachMe; 12-01-2013 at 04:40 AM.
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote