Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #181
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by OG Fox View Post
yet to be seen since that car never gets driven.
That's why I've put on 600 miles since I got the car back and when as any of the shit talkers been to the track since I got my car back?
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #182
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
You're right my car feels a lot stronger then what the numbers say. And I've had my car back for what two weeks. What am I supposed to do race every fucking day? I can't wait till all you slow asses eat you're own words.
We're suppose to take your word on your "feelings" after you haven't driven your car at all and used to driving that big ass truck around for so long? DUH it "feels" faster. Get the fuck outta here with that noise. lmao.

Originally Posted by OG Fox View Post
yet to be seen since that car never gets driven.
Exactly. He can "say" whatever he wants. He's talked enough shit, let's see him back it up now.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #183
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
We're suppose to take your word on your "feelings" after you haven't driven your car at all and used to driving that big ass truck around for so long? DUH it "feels" faster. Get the fuck outta here with that noise. lmao.

Exactly. He can "say" whatever he wants. He's talked enough shit, let's see him back it up now.
I guess Clint doesn't know what he's talking about either. Like I said beat someone first then you can talk a little shit.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #184
Grandpa
I> /\/\

That's why I've put on 600 miles since I got the car back and when as any of the shit talkers been to the track since I got my car back?
You need someone to hold your hand to get you there? Face it. You're nervous as fuck that set up isn't going to perform as you had hoped it would. So say you put a car or two on another bolt on car, that set up is still FAIL for the money and time that went into it. But you still have to get it down the track with your own driving skills. Only one way to find out.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #185
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I guess Clint doesn't know what he's talking about either. Like I said beat someone first then you can talk a little shit.
Are you stupid or just can't read? I've beat Nick and BlownAltered both whose cars are way more modded than my car. I'm not suppose to beat them because my car has ONE power mod. lol

Clint has nothing to do with it unless Clint is driving the car for you. You can race on theory all you want. It's just talk until then.

Who have you beat? No one. Your car has been parked in the shop collecting dust. Glass houses, dude.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #186
Doug1227

Man, I sure hope my shit runs a number! If it doesn't, you fockers aren't ever gonna let me live it down! I'm gonna keep my expectations low... like maybe an 11.50 or something....
Old 05-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #187
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Doug1227 View Post
Man, I sure hope my shit runs a number! If it doesn't, you fockers aren't ever gonna let me live it down! I'm gonna keep my expectations low... like maybe an 11.50 or something....
LOL, you'll be fine I'm sure. You haven't been running your mouth nonstop like Dickgrabber up there.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #188
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Lol you beat someone once and he beat you how many times? And he has more stuff what boss intake? Whoa big fucking deal. And for your info I beat a c6 the day I picked my car up when I did cams not once but twice. And trust me I'm not nervous whatsoever about my car. Am I disappointed about the numbers sure but that's what they are. A dyno is just a tool and nothing else.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #189
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

LOL, you'll be fine I'm sure. You haven't been running your mouth nonstop like Dickgrabber up there.
Jesus Christ it's called shit talking you know something you do all the time when someone disagrees with you. So if I didn't talk shit then I guess my car would run 10's. just stfu already Steve this is fucking annoying.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #190
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Shit I forgot about the non shit talking mod. It adds half second to your time when you don't do that. Psssh
Old 05-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #191
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Lol you beat someone once and he beat you how many times? And he has more stuff what boss intake? Whoa big fucking deal. And for your info I beat a c6 the day I picked my car up when I did cams not once but twice. And trust me I'm not nervous whatsoever about my car. Am I disappointed about the numbers sure but that's what they are. A dyno is just a tool and nothing else.
Again, you seem to miss the point, he's SUPPOSED to beat me you dumb hillbilly. He had more mods, including a shifter which helps BIG since the stock one was crap and he also just added the headers and a new tune which really helped his MPH. So it wasn't even the same race as when we went to the track. My car has the same set up, an H pipe..thats it. Damn you are dense. lol.

Jesus Christ it's called shit talking you know something you do all the time when someone disagrees with you. So if I didn't talk shit then I guess my car would run 10's. just stfu already Steve this is fucking annoying.
You've been doing the same thing big boy. Suck it up. Quit bench racing and let's see you race someone.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #192
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Again, you seem to miss the point, he's SUPPOSED to beat me you dumb hillbilly. He had more mods, including a shifter which helps BIG since the stock one was crap and he also just added the headers and a new tune which really helped his MPH. So it wasn't even the same race as when we went to the track. My car has the same set up, an H pipe..thats it. Damn you are dense. lol.

You've been doing the same thing big boy. Suck it up. Quit bench racing and let's see you race someone.
And since number is everything to you tons of fun Nick actually didn't make as much before. And all hear is excuses on why you lost to a kid that supposedly you have so much more experience in racing. Lmao at you fool.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #193
Doug1227

I'm adding my "good nature" to my mod list! Lmao!
Old 05-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #194
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Doug1227 View Post
I'm adding my "good nature" to my mod list! Lmao!
Lol
Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #195
Grandpa
I> /\/\

And since number is everything to you tons of fun Nick actually didn't make as much before. And all hear is excuses on why you lost to a kid that supposedly you have so much more experience in racing. Lmao at you fool.
Once exuse, I couldn't hit the gear. I lost the 1/4 mile race. I accepted that. I beat him every time through the 1/8th and it was a close race to the end, not bad for a near stock car against a modded car.

It's funny though, as soon I changed the shifter I don't have the problem anymore. So there must have been to something I was saying. But you won't listen to that because it takes the only thing you have say away. lmao.

Who here have you beat? No one.

Btw, Nick made 425rw before his headers and retune and now makes 433 and he definetely picked up a few MPH on the big end.