Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #31
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Why do you post when no one cares about your go cart or anything you have to say is worthless?
This go kart beat the new GTI's ass in the Motortrend 10 best. Also beat the STI. LOL

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...t_drivers_car/

Still waiting for you slow ass.

Last edited by re-rx7; 10-06-2014 at 06:30 PM.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:29 PM   #32
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
It's an obvious attempt at being relevant, but as usual he failed miserably. lmao.
awwwww
Old 10-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #33
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Just FYI I'm fucking around with Steve cause this site is dead and boring now. So Donnie you don't need to get your panties in a wad.
That's funny shit, that is the exact same thing I'm doing. I figure I could ruffle some feathers and get some entertainment out of it. This site has been dead for a while but when these threads pop up I get some much needed laughter.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #34
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
This go kart beat the new GTI's ass in the Motortrend 10 best. Also beat the STI. LOL

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...t_drivers_car/

Still waiting for you slow ass.
Only because its cheap. The gti was faster around the track in the car and drivers best track times in various cars test... my slow ass has a detuned 600 rw road race car... the gti is getting traded for a 15R when they hit the lot... i already have my salesman calling me when they get the first blue dsg off the truck... but Im sure your super duper car can outrun it too. Lols
Old 10-06-2014, 10:21 PM   #35
re-rx7
Banned

Only because its cheap. The gti was faster around the track in the car and drivers best track times in various cars test... my slow ass has a detuned 600 rw road race car... the gti is getting traded for a 15R when they hit the lot... i already have my salesman calling me when they get the first blue dsg off the truck... but Im sure your super duper car can outrun it too. Lols
Actually i bet monies it can(see sig). LOL Super duper GOLF R Lol. Focus RS is around the corner....
Only because its cheap?. Is that why it beat the STI as well? The Gti has shitty handling and is not a track car. Only reason it has faster times is the power and gearbox.

Edit: That car is gonna start at 36k!! bwhahaa

Last edited by re-rx7; 10-06-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #36
STROKD
Old School

Actually i bet monies it can(see sig). LOL Super duper GOLF R Lol. Focus RS is around the corner....
Only because its cheap?. Is that why it beat the STI as well? The Gti has shitty handling and is not a track car. Only reason it has faster times is the power and gearbox.

Edit: That car is gonna start at 36k!! bwhahaa
Shitty handling? Have you driven one? It handles similar to my mom's old Carrera, which is a horribly regarded car in the handling department. Lawlz.

Is 36 k too much for you? For the cost its a bargain. The Autobahn we have now was almost 34 3 years ago... Its a cheap and nice daily driver for my wife... makes more sense than a 335 does financially(her other choice), which is more expensive and not as fun to drive.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:25 AM   #37
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Is 36 k too much for you?.

If you had seen seen the jalopy he drives you wouldnt be asking that question. Quit arguing with him its a waste of time. Lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:59 AM   #38
STROKD
Old School

If you had seen seen the jalopy he drives you wouldnt be asking that question. Quit arguing with him its a waste of time. Lol
Oh i concur, he just made it seem like I was buyin a Huracan!
Old 10-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #39
re-rx7
Banned

Jalopy? LOL My rx7 would own that fucking V. This new setup is gonna be even more wicked. Half Bridge. Funny story your V cost what 40k? LOL yea you're big time! LOL

Last edited by re-rx7; 10-07-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #40
re-rx7
Banned

Shitty handling? Have you driven one? It handles similar to my mom's old Carrera, which is a horribly regarded car in the handling department. Lawlz.

Is 36 k too much for you? For the cost its a bargain. The Autobahn we have now was almost 34 3 years ago... Its a cheap and nice daily driver for my wife... makes more sense than a 335 does financially(her other choice), which is more expensive and not as fun to drive.
Why spend more for less? 35k is alot considering it isnt much faster and finished lower in almost every test its compared to a lowly fiesta. LOL
Old 10-07-2014, 08:05 PM   #41
JDMLOL

Default I have the world's most expensive and slowest race car!!!!!

My gti was a fun car, but I dumped it for the mustang because I could smell trouble coming. Every vehicle that I or my family had driven up until that gti had literally been turn key and drive for well over 100k with nothing more than routine maintenance. Mainly ford and GM vehicles. At two years old and 60k my gti was idling rough cold and giving me a blinking cel. I had no idea what it was but I began reading horror stories of other people and their fairly low mileage volkswagens/audis shitting the bed for a lack of better words. Hell, I had a coworker with a nice gli snap the timing belt before the service interval. Like 60ish k? I didn't want to drop big money for that great German "engineering". It's all hype and over engineering just to make money after warranty. I still like volkswagens but would never own anything Euro again out of warranty except a volvo.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #42
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
My gti was a fun car, but I dumped it for the mustang because I could smell trouble coming. Every vehicle that I or my family had driven up until that gti had literally been turn key and drive for well over 100k with nothing more than routine maintenance. Mainly ford and GM vehicles. At two years old and 60k my gti was idling rough cold and giving me a blinking cel. I had no idea what it was but I began reading horror stories of other people and their fairly low mileage volkswagens/audis shitting the bed for a lack of better words. Hell, I had a coworker with a nice gli snap the timing belt before the service interval. Like 60ish k? I didn't want to drop big money for that great German "engineering". It's all hype and over engineering just to make money after warranty. I still like volkswagens but would never own anything Euro again out of warranty except a volvo.
Most likely carbon buildup they had problems with for quite awhile up to 2010 I believe.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #43
JDMLOL

Default I have the world's most expensive and slowest race car!!!!!

Most likely carbon buildup they had problems with for quite awhile up to 2010 I believe.

Mine was a 2010. That's what I suspected but didn't want to mess with it and keep throwing money at it. I had money to get the mustang so I traded that puppy in.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #44
garner

Jalopy? LOL My rx7 would own that fucking V. This new setup is gonna be even more wicked. Half Bridge. Funny story your V cost what 40k? LOL yea you're big time! LOL
Yupp because performance is totally what makes a car a jalopy or not Your rx7 is almost 30 years old and has nowhere near the convenience features of his V. So yes, it's a jalopy

Even my car is a jalopy compared to his V
garner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:26 PM   #45
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by garner View Post
Yupp because performance is totally what makes a car a jalopy or not Your rx7 is almost 30 years old and has nowhere near the convenience features of his V. So yes, it's a jalopy

Even my car is a jalopy compared to his V
Well fuck in that case my fiesta has AC, Recaros, Auto climate control, nav, moonroof? bwwahaa Got a little brown on your nose.