Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
Fair

Default For Sale: Vorshlag 2013 Ford Mustang GT - Track Prepared Street Car

Note: I don't have 50 posts here yet (now I have 7) but I think there's more than a few people here that can vouch that I'm not some random spamming noob. I own Vorshlag Motorsports in Plano, TX, and we build a lot of race cars, compete in 30+ race weekends a year, and I am going to be sponsoring not only this forum but the Camaro vs Mustang shootout at Ennis in October. Once I have the forum sponsorship squared away we will be checking this forum on a regular basis, to see if we can help with suspension questions and the like. But if the 50 post minimum is hard set rule, so be it.

-------------------------------

If you are looking for a 2011-14 Mustang for street and track use, look no further. Our 2013 GT has some serious suspension upgrades, big meaty tires and wheels, brand new 14" Brembo brakes, Vorshlag brake ducting and lines, and so much more. You couldn't build a 2013 like this, with the low miles it has, for anywhere near this price.

I'm going to just stick a few key pictures and features of this car here, but there's plenty more on the For Sale Page.

Odometer: 5,146 miles
VIN: 1ZVBP8CF2D5247691
Engine: Coyote 5.0L DOHC Aluminum V8, 420 hp, bone stock
Drivetrain: Getrag MT-82 6-speed manual, 3.55 gears
Colors: Black exterior, Black Cloth interior... flawless
Major Modifications: AST double adj coilovers w/ remotes, 18x10" wheels & 295/33/18 NT-05 tires, Whiteline Panhard and LCA relocation brackets, Eibach front swaybar, 14" Brembo brakes, custom brake ducting
Asking Price: $35,000

Please see the For Sale page for more info. This is my personal car, so if you call Vorshlag ask for me and I can tell you anything you like. It is stored in my home garage, so if you want to stop by Vorshlag for a closer look, please call 24 hours in advance so I can bring it to work that day.

This car is mine, which means it is a flawlessly clean, and comes with some of the most expensive shocks money can buy ($5000 worth of coilovers + camber plates) installed by Vorshlag technicians with custom touches along the way. I really don't want to sell this car, but I really need to turn this thing into cash, which we will use to develop more products here at Vorshlag. If you have more questions, call 972.422.7170 or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Old 08-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
DirtyD

Saw this on the website the other day. If you were selling this last year, I would've bought it over my current car. It's awesome, and I'm jealous.

I don't think the mods will give you a hard time though.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
03MachMe

amazing car. If you decide to part any of it out let me know for sure.

and a little off topic, How were the nt05r in road race/ autox events? may be getting some 18x10s for track use and trying to figure out the right size and which tire to get.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #4
Toby

Good luck with the sale terry!
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
Fair

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
amazing car. If you decide to part any of it out let me know for sure.

and a little off topic, How were the nt05r in road race/ autox events? may be getting some 18x10s for track use and trying to figure out the right size and which tire to get.

The Nitto NT-05 tires are ... not what I would buy again. At the time it was one of the only 295/35/18 tires made in 200 Treadwear. We bought them for use in Optima Challenge events in 2012, which paid off with a win in the Autocross at the June Optima event and a 3rd overall for the weekend.

But nowadays I'd go with a 295/35/18 BFG Rival, which is a newer and better tire design. I got to drive on the Rivals vs several other tires at the January introduction of this tire at NOLA Motorsports part. You can read my Rival review write-up here.

If you want advice on a track tire softer than 200 treadwear, just ask.

Thanks,
Old 08-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
DirtyD

I ALMOST chose the BFG Sport Comp-2 when I got new tires. I won't derail the thread, but I'm curious to know if you have a review on those tires? You can PM me if you'd like.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
Rebelracer568

Hello Terry. Im glad you posted about the bfg rivals. Im wanting to purchase a set for my car for the road course. I run alot at eagles canyon in a fox. Trying to get my 14 mustang set up for course. Im interested in your brake cooling set up. Id like to buy a set.
Rebelracer568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #8
Rebelracer568

Beautiful car glws wish I waited now to buy my car. This a great deal
Rebelracer568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Fair

Lots of good questions in here. I just signed up and paid to be a supporting vendor for the next year, so we should have a new Vorshlag section by tonight (8/15/13). Once it is live I will start a few threads for things like track tire recommendations, track worthy brakes and cooling, track style aero mods for an S197, suspension recommendations, and more. I'll even transfer 3 years worth of posts from our 2011 Track/autox build thread.

This thread is dedicated to helping sell my black 2013 GT, shown above. It runs 2:03s at ECR on street tires, in case you've run that track. If you look closely in the picture above (always click my pics for larger rez images) you can see the hidden brake cooling ducts we added - which are different from the Boss LS ducts that come from the outer fog light holes (the airflow is better in the center grill, and the routing is straighter). We will cover lots of this in our new section, starting probably tomorrow.

Thanks,
Old 08-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
DirtyD

Originally Posted by Fair View Post
Lots of good questions in here. I just signed up and paid to be a supporting vendor for the next year, so we should have a new Vorshlag section by tonight (8/15/13). Once it is live I will start a few threads for things like track tire recommendations, track worthy brakes and cooling, track style aero mods for an S197, suspension recommendations, and more. I'll even transfer 3 years worth of posts from our 2011 Track/autox build thread.

This thread is dedicated to helping sell my black 2013 GT, shown above. It runs 2:03s at ECR on street tires, in case you've run that track. If you look closely in the picture above (always click my pics for larger rez images) you can see the hidden brake cooling ducts we added - which are different from the Boss LS ducts that come from the outer fog light holes (the airflow is better in the center grill, and the routing is straighter). We will cover lots of this in our new section, starting probably tomorrow.

Thanks,
:bowdown:
Old 08-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
46Tbird

I bought a black Mustang from this guy a looong time ago.

He's a good dude. Car looks good in pics and in person. Good luck with your sale, Terry!
-Danny
Old 08-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #12
El_Tortuga

Originally Posted by Fair View Post

Thanks,
Very cool. I've found your write ups to be very informative.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #13
whiteboy

I was told a rule is a rule. I guess not.
whiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #14
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
You're good to sell stuff here Jeremy as long as you stay active here.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:29 AM   #15
Midnight11
El Presidente

Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
he is a vendor...

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote