Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:04 AM   #31
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...
I don't give a fuck about the video Nic. I'm talking about someone binging my family in this cause I talk about a fucking animal. Very big difference. I know I did that shit I would had got banned for it. But I know where I stand in this group.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:05 AM   #32
Midnight11
El Presidente

Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:08 AM   #33
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video
Whatever you say.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:11 AM   #34
Midnight11
El Presidente

Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 08-19-2013, 03:12 AM   #35
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

And I'm sorry I say shit to people that everyone says behind their backs. My bad.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:17 AM   #36
Slow Five-O

Yall are all just...Slow...
Old 08-19-2013, 03:17 AM   #37
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Slow Five-O View Post
Yall are all just...Slow...
Lol
Old 08-19-2013, 03:43 AM   #38
Ear rak

Subscribed to this thread expecting it to deliver...

...and it did.
2009 Mustang GT 5spd - JLT cai, pypes l/t, o/r x-pipe, SW Retro 3" a/b, FRPP shifter, FRPP k springs, FRPP sway bars, FRPP struts/dampners, FRPP strut tower brace, 4.10 gears, and fancy FRPP valve covers
Ear rak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #39
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #40
DirtyD

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.
There are many people that need to grow up. Jeff has been slinging personal insults for a long time when he gets backed into a corner that he walked into himself.

Also, as I stated earlier, I apologize for overstepping the lines on my post. It wasn't right, but it sure as hell got his attention, didn't it?

Point is, the personal insults need to stop from both sides. Had he stopped and taken the fun poking sensibly, it would've never gotten where it did.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #41
46Tbird

Talking shit about kids and family is WAY over the line. Talking shit about dogs is just stupid.

I don't know what got said in this thread, but that video is funny as fuck!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #42
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I agree with what you are saying here, but you didn't see what all was deleted before. Jeff started it with the personal attacks on Dale first, then he moved on to Derek. Derek fired back, yes he went over the line too, but Jeff brought it upon himself being an asshole instead of just laughing off the video.

It's done and over with. Just let it go.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #43
Midnight11
El Presidente

Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 08-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #44
Toby

You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #45
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension
Lets be clear on one thing. I think Jeff acts like a huge fucking jack ass, I don't think there is a person here that doesn't think that. The guy takes shit way to far and always freaks out over little shit. I think he should have had a short vacation for some of things he said, so don't think I am defending him. Is Jeff a nice person in public, yes but on here he goes overboard. I'm just stating my opinion on the kid issue, that's what I find offensive. This other shit is just internet bullshit and everybody feels like they can say what they want behind a keyboard because there are no real consequences. A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it, some guys will drive to a meet over an hour away to fight because of what is said on these boards. I have seen it in person, so don't think what you type can't bite you in your ass.

DirtyD, I'm glad you apologized for what you said, that makes you a better man than most.

And Nick kiss my ass you skinny fucker
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote